Water winny problem

Unknownx

hi guys
few days ago ive done my first water based stanozolol conversion,
let it settle for 24hr and...shock , its solid lol

winswz.jpg

ive done 2 diffrent methods

1 - 1 gram Winstrol (winny) hormone (X 0.75 = 0.75mL displacement)

-18% BB = 3.6mL

-2% BA = 0.4mL

-PS80 = 0.5mL

-DISTILLED Water: 14.75mL

and

2 -
6ml BB (30%)
1ml BA (5%)
2ml Guaiacol (10%)
1ml PS80 (5%)
2g TNE or 1g Winstrol (winny) powder
8ml distilled water for TNE or 9ml for Winny

also
1) suspend you Winstrol (winny) with PEG400, usually 3ml of PEG400 to every gram of powder.

2) once suspended run the mixture through a syringe filter.

3) Take 17ml of distilled water and add 2% BA to it or you can simply use Bac Water.

4) once you have your water along with 2% BA you must add a little surfactant (poly80)
just a few drops from the end of a needle - This is very important

5) next you must run the mixture through a syringe filter

6) The final step would be to then add the water into the PEG400. You must make sure that this is added in VERY slowly. When the water is added to the PEG it will bring the Winstrol (winny) powder out of the PEG solution. You will see your mixture begin to turn white in color.

After this is done you will have approx 20ml of water based Winstrol (winny) at 50mg/ml

This is just some fast instructions here. You can heat the mixtures before running them through the filters, this will thin them and make you filtering job alot easier.

and all gave me shit resolut
its foam like structure , as you can se i wont even fall out the vial

ive tryed 2 diffrent lots of powder
any ideas whats wrong ? or maybe better recipe guys ?
Thx

Last edited:
----How to make Winstrol Suspension @ 100mg/mL X 20mL in WATER using NO PEG and NO crashing during filtering!---

-2 grams stanozolol powder X 0.75 displacement volume = 1.5mL
-24% BB = 4.8mL
-3% BA = 0.6mL
- 3% Polysorbate 80 = 0.6mL
-DISTILLED Water (ONLY use Distilled Water!) 12.5mL

Procedures:
-Combine stanozolol powder, BA, BB, PS80 and heat until clear while swirling.
-Sterile filter this hormone concentrate into your sterile vials **You should NOT have to filter fast. Let the solution cool until its warm, it should not crash!
-Using a NEW filter, filter in your Distilled water at any pace you like. Be sure to keep swirling the vial as you filter in the distilled water.

*SHAKE the hell out of your Winstrol (winny). <------important!

Complete! You now have Winstrol (winny) @ 100mg/mL X 20mL.

NOTE: your final Winstrol (winny) solution will look foamy or airy. After you shake the hell out of it, let it sit untouched for 3 days. You will see it settle out with the water on top as usual. This will be very micronized and settling out will take DAYS, so dont sweat it!
BTW, it flows through a 30 guage---Muuhhahahahaha!!!!

Lastly, the PAIN IS MODERATE. Not crippling and surely not painless.

Good luck!
*Feel free to share this, just give credit where credit is do.

Diablo

Follow the steps listed above to the T and you will have your suspension bro!!! IF this doesn't work then you have something wrong with your powder.

Cheers!!!

3% polysorbate 80 is a must for these. I found for test suspension that ~ 3% guaiacol + BB and BA works well.

I added .5ml guaiacol to the TNE, BB, PS80 after it's already melted down and ready to filter, then I keep on heat for a few more minutes before filtering. I'm sure it can be added all at once but just the way it works for me.

Back