homebrew qusstion for the admins

dachef

Bros, i just got some powders, and am dying to make it, ive brewed for yrs, butam out of ba....wat would happen ifi brewedmy teste/trene without ba? Or, if i did my first shot without, then added tbeba saturday when my ba arrives? Not worth the chance of infection? Or will one 3cc shot be ok without it?

Reason is i been waiting for my stuff the whole holiday n just realized im out of ba!! So pissed!!!

Just wait the few days. You could cook up a batch and store in your beaker, run 1ml of each thru a syringe filter then inject right after. But you are wasting a filter, some oil will be lost in the filter. Cover all the other that's in your beaker and store in a dark place until your bs arrives then add ba, heat, then filter.

Basically it's a big waste of time when all you have to do is wait a few days. That short time will make no difference and if you have brewing experience you should know how to go about this.

This is what scares me, if someone is a brewer they should know how to use each part and how to manipulate each. Ba only prevents new bacterial growth. It doesn't get rid of any that all ready exist. Filtering is for sterilizing and that's it, heat, ba and whatever else does not steralize.

IF you look at upjone test it has less the 1% ba. I'd wait and get what you need. 1% ba is enough to keep it from growing anything funky. They a are usne heat to filter it and other chemicals in the process. Always sterile filter with a .02 filter for your final then bake.

Never try this at home boys and girls.

Last edited:
IF you look at upjone test it has less the 1% ba. I'd wait and get what you need. 1% ba is enough to keep it from growing anything funky. They a are usne heat to filter it and other chemicals in the process. Always sterile filter with a .02 filter for your final then bake.

Never try this at home boys and girls.

Do you mind If I come to your house and try it? LOL

Back