Horny but dont want women

Lenex

Hello
I am coming here to tell about my sexual issues because i guess my view on having sex is very unique.
So.. i have been wanting to have sex since i was 13 years old. When i was 16 i was still ok not getting laid. Ok, when i was 19 it was still ok but already much harder. When i was 21 it clicked(i am 23 now). I dont want it anymore. If i was such a failure(according to others-women particarly) that i was not worth enough to have sex, then why would i chase it anymore?
When i go to the gym theres lots of sexy girls in joga pants looking hot as fuck and also turning heads after me but i just say to myself i dont give a fuck. I look good, my test is through tbe roof, i am horny but i say i just dont give a fuck about all this because i hate these whores.
Looking back to my teenage years i was a total pretty boy fucking pussy but hey thats me thats what i was born like i cant chage that and thats what i accept. That is me. Hate me now. I dont hate myself for being that i accept it, but people were hating all around. Not getting laid is a proof. The more cool you are the more you get.
But now i hate these whores. If one sexy bitch in yoga pants came to me and said lets do it, i would say ok lets do it. But that is it. If that doesnt happen i have absolutely no energy to chase women. Fuck them, they already told me how much im worth. I can be a supermodel fucking jacked and shit, but deep down i know how much im worth.
When i go to the gym i am actually trying to act antisocial because i dont want to break my legacy. That is me. I was meant to grow up like this. If this is reality i can accept it. I can accept anything.
If someone gave me a paper that told me i wont get laid in 50 years i sign it right now, no problem, i accept it. Just tell me. But it is the guessing game that keeps killing me.
I have super models coming to me, ok maybe 9s, but then they see i just dont give a fuck about them and they are disappointed or something. Then they probably think that i am sort of low grade, which i probably am, then.
I can be horny as hell but i just dont give a fuck about them.

Now you may ask what is the problem then? The problem is the society pushing on me. Do you have a girlfriend? Why not? Ever had sex? Why not? Why so antisocial? That is me for gods sake, cant you accept me as i am?

I am so jealous. I am so envious. I always wanted to finish first. I need to stay loyal to my true self. That is me. I wont change that because others want.

If a girl likes me, will she like me for what i am(quiet, jealous, envious, dissappointed by society and her.., ) or do i REALLY have to fake i am something else? Maybe fake just to get her in bed? No, no way in hell im doing that. I already accepted myself and the reality. Nothing feels like reality. It sucks, but hey welcome to the real world that is it.

The main thing is that i did nothing wrong in my life. Nothing fooking wrong. I just am who i am. And society cant accept that. And i fooking hate them because of that.

My mentality is if the bitch aint smart enough to figure out i am am a good person and even more that i could bang her for 3 hours straight then she doesnt deserve the entertainment.

Fuck them. This is killing me. I been depressed becasuse of this for 6 years. Every week i tell myself ok lets se how i deal with that the next year, and then the next year.. people having changed 10, 20, 50 partners in that time, people getting kids, getting jobs, finishing school. I dont care about job. I dont care about school. I dont care about whores. I wanna be the first or fuck it. I will never catch them. Lets just wait 6 months to turn 24 and see what 24 brings.

Well i have a job, i have money, i have looks. But i just dont give a damn anymore.

I finished school, got my engineering degree. I dont give a fuck about that.

My estrogen may be off but i cant hide that bothers me.

Bad response here, i will post this somewhere else. But that happens to people. This is real life.

Sounds like your just bored and dis-content. Try hitting on and having sex with the biggest strongest dude in your gym, maybe that will be a challenge for you

have you tried midgets, once you go midget you never go back.

its hard to go back to banging normal sized chicks after banging a midget , cause you cock will look so small going back to regular sized chicks. its totally depressing

Have you tried one of those male sex toys called the Fleshlight ?? :)

Don't ask me but "I heard they work pretty Fvcking good " :dance2:

Back