Hospira bacteriosatic water - out till 2013?

Toshiro

Hey guys,

I had checked several medical supply companies and all seem to be out of bacteriostatic water. Mostly made my either Abbot or Hospira. I send a couple e-mails out and received answers from suppliers stating they are out of Bac water until 2013.

Has anyone else run into this? If you know of a good place to get bac water that has it in stock please post.

Thanks,
Toshiro

PS. Can bacteriostatic sodium chloride "for injection" be used as an alternative? I am guessing yes and that it may just sting a little due to the salt (hopefully that doesn't damage GHRH/GHRP's, but ... everyone of the suppliers seems to be out of this too.

FYI - most vendors do carry plain sterile water. But I am assuming we do not want that for our experiments as that introduces the potential for bacteria infections correct?

BA Sodium Chloride is just fine bro. In fact it limits any potential irritation under the skin.

I use that as well as sterile water for my HGH pins

Sounds good Bencozzy, but from what I read you want the bacterostatic properties mostly for ensuring no infections. But I read somewhere also that it helps "preserve" your peptides. Otherwise it read like using plain sterile water the peptides are only good for that moment. (that is to say one use only) Is this correct?

Thanks also dy595959, I just didn't want to use plain sterile water and have it potentially ruin my peptides or make them good for only one use. Or are you suggesting bacteroistatic sodium chloride? Does it have to say "for injection" if using Bac. Sod. Chol?

Last edited:
Yes all of mine say for injection use so thats all i would use. I just know that the sodium chloride is supposed to eliminate any irritation that can happen with others. I say use the BA Sodium Chloride and if you have to use the water

Thanks, I did find some of that on a few supply websites. Any problems with using BA Sodium Chloride for injection? No infections to your lab rats? Peptides didn't loose potency or anything?

In fact as I am bored at work I found this vet place that seems to have both fairly cheap:

Bac. Sod. Ch. shopmedvet.com/product/0-9-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-injection-30ml-vial/rxa

Bac. Water shopmedvet.com/product/sterile-water-for-injection-bacteriostatic-30ml

:blue:

PS. Sorry didn't know how to delete this. Found where it says you need a license to buy as a vet or medical company.

Last edited:
i keep getting my bacteriostatic water from canadapeptide.com they even have cases for sale and the shipping was fast, but im in canada.

Back