how bad is sugar

i say its about moderation and is individual specific. what may go right to person A's gut, may burn off person B with no problem. this is to an extent. i am for one that doesn not have a problem eating a little bit of sugar. chocolate surup once or twice a week in a shake and things like that.

shaggz said:
by not eating sugar, is that how the body buliders have all that crazy looking shreded skin and veins at compertitions?
actually they usually get that by eating sugar before the contest. yes, confusing isnt it...but theres a whole lot more to getting to a bodyfat that low than just cutting sugar out of your diet.

jynx said:
buy flavored low sugar oatmeal..its so awesome apple cinnamon is sooo good

Yeah apples and cinnamon is my fav!....But they're always preaching about old fashioned ones on here...so i feel like im doin somethin' wrong by not eatin' them. wtf yanno?

Apple and Cinnamon
Peaches and Cream
Wildberry
Cinnamon Roll

My breakfast consists of 3 packs each morning!!!

yea ive been using the low sugar version PWO, and it beats the fuck out of every concoction ive come up with using old fashioned oats. Although Walden Farms makes an apple butter that i put in my old fashioned oats that is delish.

shaggz said:
by not eating sugar, is that how the body buliders have all that crazy looking shreded skin and veins at compertitions?

Its called WINSTROL and Im sure other steroids- and years of working out!

Back