How do you guys deal with people who stare at you ???

haitiandon

I don't mind glances,but once a guy starts straight up staring me down,I feel like ripping his head off and punching his testicles.I get really angry cuz i see it as a provacation ??

If you don't want people staring at you then why the hell are you juicing? Besides, :gives:

u juice cause u want people to stare at u wtf

That's not what I meant and I'm pretty damn sure you know it. Personally I juice because I like to look good. A side affect of looking good is others tend to stare at you and respect you. People are naturally attracted to the biggest strongest guy. A lot of guys i know juice to attract mates, gain respect, or just look good. Let's see here:

1. If you're juicing for the girls, you'll get looks
2. If you're juicing for respect, you'll get looks
3. If you're juicing for yourself, you'll get looks (especially from you, not encouraging anyone to drown themselves in a well staring at their reflection)

Besides you're obviously not juicing to be healthy, cause juice doesn't play nice with your lipid values, liver, kidneys, etc...

Once i have my headphones on, im in the zone and don't pay attention to anyone else. Unless its a hot chick in tight yoga pants of course.

Once i have my headphones on, im in the zone and don't pay attention to anyone else. Unless its a hot chick in tight yoga pants of course.

If only hot chicks came to my gym... We get the occasional fat chick running on the treadmill but never any hot chicks around my age.

I don't think anything of it people look right at me and I dont pay any attention thats the best thing to do.

Lol :) I don't think I could work out the same if people stared at me. I lift really heavy, so I make a lot of grunting noises when I train.

Back