How easy is it?

Khan 1

How easy is it to travel with raw? I will be going China, India and Pakistan. what do u guys think how easy is it for me to bring it with me?

Last edited:
Does that sound like a good idea? lol.
Sounds stupid to me.

Its so easy to ship it, just get over there and send some back.
99.99% of the people who cook get it delivered.
I would just stick to what works.

Yeah, what Matthew said. Not a good idea to travel with.
Have you seen the dogs they have been using at airports these days?

whippet_x220.jpg

^ The size of these pups tells me they have been sniffing out nothing but hardcore HGH, IGF-1, Test, Tren, Deca, Equipoise, Dianabol, Masteron, and everything else in between :laugh4:.

Just joking about the dogs, but still, it's a bad idea to carry the stuff with you, unless you can somehow convince customs that you're using the powder to bake cupcakes. :tounge2:

Last edited:
Your other option would be to buy oils,
Transfer them into a generic "Massage oil"" container.
Then filter it when you get home into sterile vials.
That would be the route that I go if I were in your shoes.

Or just ship the powder to a friend in the states.

I know i could ship it but how should i ship it because when you packing it up post office would want to know right?? if you cant tell me on this post please pm me.

Last edited:
Do what all pro bodybuilders do to get away with it they already have it in there system lol

ya i will eat 1 pound of raw test, tran e, nov and clomid right lol. Come on guy seriously i need an idea how to mail this stuff.

ship it ems chinapost. inside vaccum sealed foil. label it as "samples" for customs with a value under $100usd.

jail is not a fun place U gotta fight someone just to get on some rusty ass benchpress.Just get a job its safer

A job such as what, selling shoes? :smoker:

J/k. I could be wrong, but I think the guys here are getting their stuffs for personal use. The bulk price might be too tempting, and perhaps that's why the guys get too ambitious and buy a lot. Bad idea in my opinion, because they can be labeled as "distributors" and spend a lot of time behind bars simply because they just want to get big muscles.

Look i do have a f@#$%ing where i sit on desk and do my thing and i am not even looking to get start my own ug lab. Just trying to get enough stuff for next one year and i dont feel like getting ripped off by different ug labs how say they have real stuff.

Look i do have a f@#$%ing where i sit on desk and do my thing and i am not even looking to get start my own ug lab. Just trying to get enough stuff for next one year and i dont feel like getting ripped off by different ug labs how say they have real stuff.

I feel ya, bro. Just be careful is what I would advise. Personally, if I were in your place, I would try to mail small amounts instead of carrying everything on board, and see how that goes.

Yup, pick a couple addresses that you can trust 100% for delivery and send small amounts to each of them in vaccuum sealed foil like sirxxxlew said. If you stay with small amounts, like 100g per package, you stand a better chance of it making it safely.

ya thankx a lot guys. u know i just wish that there was a just one good ug lab which had good shit and was reliable at the same time. these lab go down just as fast as they come up.

ya thankx a lot guys. u know i just wish that there was a just one good ug lab which had good shit and was reliable at the same time. these lab go down just as fast as they come up.

Yeah, I know. It sucks, but it's just how it is. It's so depressing sometimes when I think about it. Guys like us who are into fitness and bodybuilding lifestyle have to go through a lot of troubles trying to get big without going to jail.

It's laughable that we live in a "modern world" in which taking hormones to build muscle is considered a criminal act.

I fucking hate the world we live in where there is no true civil liberty and freedom for good people who just want to live and enjoy life.:wallbash:

Back