How fragile are reconstituted peptides? I toppled mine

asdfg12345

How fragile are reconstituted peptides?

Mine sort of fell on one side, not from any height, just sort of toppled.

Exactly how fragile are they? Would mine be useless now?

Peptides are sensitive to heat and pH. Exposure to long periods of light can be harmful as well. Now having it fall on its side is not going to break covalent bonds. Your fine.

Which peptide? And what did you reconstitute with? I'm sure you're probably fine. But I'll look into it.

Hexarelin (reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water). <-- The one that toppled on its side. (2mg of Hex and 2 mL of BW).

I also have GHRP-2, reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. (5mg of GHRP-2 and 3 mL of BW).

Thank you btw.

Peptides are sensitive to heat and pH. Exposure to long periods of light can be harmful as well. Now having it fall on its side is not going to break covalent bonds. Your fine.

Thank you. I keep it in the fridge and take it out only when I need to use it, which is like 2 minutes.

Never tried Hex so I can't speak to it. BUT the fragility of peptides GHRP's and GHRH is way exaggerated. I have even shook some before and they still worked just fine. Just my experience!

Take care,
T.

I've dropped my vial before...seriously....I think once before reconstitution and after....maybe it made a difference maybe it didn't (not sure which one it was GHRP2 or CJC w/o DAC 1295...

Never tried Hex so I can't speak to it. BUT the fragility of peptides GHRP's and GHRH is way exaggerated. I have even shook some before and they still worked just fine. Just my experience!

Take care,
T.

This istrue. according to Patrick Arnold it is exaggerated with pretty much every peptide when it comes to shaking etc....

Back