How good is Mayoplex ??!!

I like the chocolate chip mint and the peanut butter flavoured one. I would only use a half pack at each serving and add 2 cups of milk. I thought they tasted pretty damn good.

I personally think it's an overpriced product. I prefer to make my own meal replacement shakes.
I don't like the taste of Myoplex either and it's way too thick!:)

i loved the stuff - bought it for as low as 1.74/ea. and had the gym mix it with a frozen banana for an additional .50
loved the taste.
original vanilla/choc, the fruit flavors, and the choc. lovers packs.

I personally love myoplex, you pretty much need a blender to mix it good as it does clump but its the thickest of all the meal replacements Ive tried - which I like - it keeps you fuller longer...
Good tasting in my opinion
Youll hear a million different opinions on any mrp though- its all just personal preferance.
EAS makes a quality product though if thats what your asking - top of the line..

i liked them as far as taste, was way to thick if you mixed it with the amount of milk your supposed to use. i tried it in water and believe it or not is was pretty good, mixed well with a shaker and went down quick. i took some to work with me once and the water tastes like shit and they were out of white milk, so i used chocalate it was so thick i had to eat it with a spoon, made damn good pudding!!

Sorry Guys,
Your missing PIU's point. He wants to know about MAYOPLEX not Myoplex. The fat content is something that should be considered. Mayo is heavy but I recommend mixing it with either tuna or hard-boiled eggs!! Mayo isn't an MRP but an integral part when considering meal additives...LMAO!!

Back