How long did your first batch take?

cross88

Just curious to those with experience, how long did your first batch take? And how many mls was it? Did you run into any problems?

my first batch from start to finish (set up & clean up included) was about 2 and a half hours to make 40ml of test. make sure you have two filters. mine blew on my last vial so I have to buy another to refilter it

I think it took me about 3 hours. No problems for me. I made test cyp and EQ. I made 100ml of each. I didnt have any troubles until i made TNE. The raw i got had some impurities (probably cut), that made it difficult to filter.
Bottle top filters are the way to go.
For you first batch, keep it simple. Make something with a long ester. Its pretty hard to screw up long esters and raws with low melting points.

my first batch from start to finish (set up & clean up included) was about 2 and a half hours to make 40ml of test. make sure you have two filters. mine blew on my last vial so I have to buy another to refilter it

What happens when you blow thru a syringe filter? How do you know

My first batch took about 2 hours from start to finish. I made 80mls of test e. Everything went smooth. I was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Dont know if ill do it again, it was more of a self experiment and im kind of a scardy cat lol to order powders from overseas. I got a good cheap source for already made gear so maybe if they ever go out I might get creative again. Was fun though and im intrigued by it all.

What happens when you blow thru a syringe filter? How do you know

Well for me I was putting too much pressure on the plunger and the barrel disconnected from the filter. I thought it just disconnected but when I put them back together, the gear went through the filter without any pressure at all so I knew it blew. I put the rest in there anyway and ill just filter it when I get a new one

Syringe filters can only filter a certain amount of liquid before they go bad/blow. Buy from a trusted brand like whatman or milipore

A couple hours because I went slow as to make sure I didn't screw it up. My second batch went fast. Maybe an hour..

Back