How many Mgs do you increase each cycle

romeo021095

hey brothers im curious to see how many mg do people increase their test from one cycle to another. From what ive seen/ researched it seems like the standard is to increase 100mg. So im just curious to see what people say. Thanks as always!!!

Beast is right. If mid cycle you are not seeing cycle on cycle gains (comparatively) then up stack your pin , but not until then. If your juice is g2g and dosed properly your body will react positively. For example my last cycle of test e and deca comprised of 500 ml pw of both. The gains were awesome. I know if I do the same in six months I should make more great gains because I was still gaining good strength snd size all the two weeks after the final pin.

everyone is diff of course.

I think it depends on your goals. But at a certain point either way some times you have to raise the dosage. The key is to use the least possible amount of steroids with the most emphasis on nutrition and supplements and proper training for your gains. Steroids might build more muscle the higher you dose them but that doesn't mean that your going to be able to tolerate the side effects the increase in dosage will cause. A lot of times instead of increasing the dosage some one would be way better off just changing up their diet and training.

I think it depends on your goals. But at a certain point either way some times you have to raise the dosage. The key is to use the least possible amount of steroids with the most emphasis on nutrition and supplements and proper training for your gains. Steroids might build more muscle the higher you dose them but that doesn't mean that your going to be able to tolerate the side effects the increase in dosage will cause. A lot of times instead of increasing the dosage some one would be way better off just changing up their diet and training.

x2

If you are gaining on x amount then doubling dosages doesn't equate to double the gains.
As long as you are gaining you can repeat the same dosage after a break.
If you intend to cruise and stay on then 250mgs test enanthate a week to two weeks even will hold your size.

^^^ good shit I totally agree especially if ur off cycle for a while your receptors will recover and you can run the same dose

Back