How Much Arimidex when Starting Test E 350mg Cycle?

2pacshaq

Hello. Tomorrow I will start my test E cycle of 350mg a week, 250mg injected e5d.

Im currently on TRT 140mg a week dosing 0.25mg arimidex on injection day and the day after, adding up to total 1mg of arimidex a week.

How much arimidex do u think I should use when doing 350mg of testosterone, and WHEN should I start upping my arimidex dosage, tomorrow when I start the cycle or a couple days after or what?

Thanks in advance

Are you taking .25 before and after 2 shots per week? So 70mg shots for a total of 140 per week and 1g anastrozole?
What is your level like on that much anatrozole? Seems like a lot of anastrozole. I take. 25 per shot of 250mg or less. So a 500 weekly dose I take .5 for the week.
I'm sure someone will suggest a dose but you should get bloodwork to confirm once you get a suggestion you like. Everyone is a little different.
Just be careful. Anastrozole is strong stuff

It's all rule of thumb unless a specific person calibrate's their dosage based on blood tests.

At 140 mg/wk Test E a rule of thumb would be 0.25mg per week Adex, hardly any at all. It's hard to figure out what you are taking with your 0.25 on shot day and the day after, E5D - but seems way too much. Have you had blood tests while stable at that Test and Adex dose?

For 350 mg/wk Test E 0.18 mg EOD, 0.63 per week could be a starting point. You'd have to round up based on how you could divided up your capsules.

Have you considered 250 mg E3.5D? A 500 mg/wk cycle is what is recommended for a first time. 350 should be a nice bump compared to what you are used to, but why not go for 500? For that 0.25mg EOD is standard.

Back