How much pasta and ground beef while bulking?

musclefit89

IM 28, 6'3, 200lbs currently. I have been eating pasta and ground beef and wanted to know whether I should just be shoveling it in to bulk up or if I should actually be weighing my meals. I eat a good amount each meal with about 5 meals a day. Im also about to start a cycle of Test E only at the beginning of the month to gain even more strength and muscle. I was eating chicken and rice and got absolutely bored and burnt out from it.

When i used to do bulk cycles i always made an extra dish of supper, meat, veggies and a starch, and left it in my microwave to heat up and eat around 1am and then back to bed.
got great gains with this tecnique but just be careful not to add too much oil or greasy food as i tried it with a large pizza each night but the high fat and grease content always gave me terrible acid reflux and one night i almost ended up choking to death from eating an entire medium pizza and had a large sum of grease go up my windpipe and almost choked me, i woke up when the first grease hit my throat and mixed with the stomach acid juices burned my windpipe and i coulnt breath and did all i could to keep control while i tried to breath.
needless to say i finally cought my breath and slowly coughed out the acid and grease in my throat.
i had to take a large shot of vinegar to clear my esophagus and swore to myself never ever to eat pizza again like this.

that reminds me, is there a best kind of noodles/pasta i.e. egg noodles or "barilla plus pasta"?
i guess i could just do a search

Back