How much protein should I take max? Please help me improve my diet

jreacher88

How much is the maximum I should go for I am 175 Lbs - 80kg 1.85
I was cutting fat now I still want to continue to cut fat I belive I am down to around 15% or even less

I am going on Winstrol (winny) oral cycle + some test - It has already started but I am on 4th day

I want to clean as much fat as possible and build some lean muscle .

Usually I manage to eat MAX 2000 calories and those are clean here is what i ate today and i will show what i change some of the things
Problem is with my diet I am taking over 160/170 GR protein everyday and today I have eaten 230+
Everymomrning

60GR Nestle Wholegrain cereal
250 GR 0.1 Fat milk
From tomorrow I will add 6 white eggs every morning but this is still not enough calrories - What Can I do

Before Lunch Protein Bar or 150 Turkey White Ham only

Lunch Salad no dressing or sauce mainly Tomatoes/Cucumber and Chicken Breast either clean or with Rice/Boiled POtatoes. Usually 200 gr + meeat 60/70 gr rice

Snack
Can of Light Tuna in water//Protein Bar (They are pretty much same calroies protein kinda more and more carbs thou) or in worst cases Banana or if I had not eaten ham in the morning I eat it now.. Sometimes I do a corny bar

Dinner
Sometimes Broccoli 200gr on heat then Salmon on Heat 200gr or more //other fish on heat or chicken breast 250 gr or more with some Goat cheese -30/40 GR

Supplements
N.O Explode/glutamine/ 2x per day most of the days Protein 60GR total = 60 gr protein with 0.1 milk both times

I train 5 or 6 times per week in the gym and then i do some exercises for abs at home..

So what can I do and improve and wha tabout my protein levels?
With 2 more protein bars per day I can boost levle of 250/260 grams easily in the days I train. Will it help me give me aboost?

Last edited:
holy hard to read. ok ill do my best to answer your questions and help you out

your cycle- what is it exactly? an oral with some test thrown in doesn't sound too organized. what are you running exactly and for how long?

what do you mean its a problem youre taking in that amount of protein? it sounds like you think its too much. false, especially on cycle. up it if anything, drop carbs and fats to make it fit in your daily calories

now, to your diet, here's my critique

breakfast- get rid of that cereal, replace it with oats. good call on adding the egg whites

before lunch- protein bars are trash, use real food. also, post macros of your turkey and the rest of your foods please

lunch- looks good, i think. again, need macros

snack- tuna is fine, dont use protein bars. nothing wrong with a banana here, it just a carb source instead of a protein

dinner- drop the cheese imo, but macros are needed

supps- glutamine is useless, save your cash. but if you like it and dont mind spending, go for it

5 or 6 times a week training? you might be overtraining, how are you recovering?

to eat more protein, tuna is good, larger servings of chicken. a whey shake is ok post workout. cottage cheese is very high in protein and is great for before bed

holy hard to read. ok ill do my best to answer your questions and help you out

your cycle- what is it exactly? an oral with some test thrown in doesn't sound too organized. what are you running exactly and for how long?

what do you mean its a problem youre taking in that amount of protein? it sounds like you think its too much. false, especially on cycle. up it if anything, drop carbs and fats to make it fit in your daily calories

now, to your diet, here's my critique

breakfast- get rid of that cereal, replace it with oats. good call on adding the egg whites

before lunch- protein bars are trash, use real food. also, post macros of your turkey and the rest of your foods please

lunch- looks good, i think. again, need macros

snack- tuna is fine, dont use protein bars. nothing wrong with a banana here, it just a carb source instead of a protein

dinner- drop the cheese imo, but macros are needed

supps- glutamine is useless, save your cash. but if you like it and dont mind spending, go for it

5 or 6 times a week training? you might be overtraining, how are you recovering?

to eat more protein, tuna is good, larger servings of chicken. a whey shake is ok post workout. cottage cheese is very high in protein and is great for before bed

Hey that cereal is not that bad but i will switch to oats i think ur right. Problem is the good oats are soo untasty especially with the 0.1 milk. What can i put in them to make them better and not unhealthy?
How many carbs/fats should I add ?
How bad are the protein bars I eat them cuz unless tuna etc it is impossible to get 30gr fast protein

for macros i am too lazy to type down but 99% of the food is fat fat free.

My goals are to get ripped and build some muscle. I look good now i have 2 abs showing and formed myself pretty well but cuz of the cutting and the months before of utraining i want to build myself proper.My goals are six pack and good definition.I dont need much strenght or big size

i hear you on the oats, a lot of people have that problem. thankfully i dont mind the taste, i cant offer any suggestions of my own. but i can offer this thread, theres a few ideas for oats that people say taste amazing. i havent tried them, but they do look good. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/630520-need-easier-eat-breakfast-option.html

like i said, its tough to tell with how much to add when i dont know how much youre eating now. ive seen some protein bars that are 50g a bar, some are 10g protein a bar. so let me know how much youre consuming daily in terms of pro/carb/fats (add all your meals up) , and then we can work on changing the ratio.

the bars are not terrible for you, yet we try to go for real food instead of the processed stuff when we can. obviously 25g of protein from a bar is better than 0g of protein from nothing, yet we'd much rather have another 25g of protein from something like chicken breast.

like i said man, need those macros. if you want to put in lackluster effort, you'll get lackluster results. also, fat is not bad for you. fat does not make you fat, fat free doesnt always mean healthy. not that its bad, but its not a good measure of if youre eating healthy.

Carbohydrates 120 g
Protein 255 g
Fat 43 gr
Saturated Fat 16.7
Cholesterol 441 mg
Sodium 3,576 mg
Fiber 12.5 g
Vitamin A 1,916 IU
Vitamin C 55 mg
Calcium 1,045 mg
Iron 11.4 mg
Potassium 2,466 mg

That was yesterdasy
Usually its more like that everyday. Sometimes I may eat some more fat +carbo if i hit a rice/potatoes at lunch.
Protein bars I eat are 25gr protein 220Kcal
Usually I try to hit an grapefruit juice for some vitamin

Carbohydrates 237 g
Protein 163 g
Fats 38 g
Saturated Fat 10.5 g
Cholesterol 251 mg
Sodium 3,714 mg
Fiber 27 g
Vitamin A 7,413 I
Vitamin C 326 mg
Calcium 1,318 mg
Iron 20 mg
Potassium 3,595 mg

Low Goal High Nutrient/VitaminAmount Trend

Carbohydrates 185 g
Protein 195 g
Fats 29 g
Saturated Fat 9.4 g
Cholesterol 462 mg
Sodium 2,096 mg
Fiber 18.5 g
Vitamin A 3,381 IU
Vitamin C 154 mg
Calcium 1,197 mg
Iron 5.1 mg
Potassium 3,048 mg

Those two reports are from be 1/2 weeks.. But you can see the trend.

Back