How often do you guys east Pizza

mw101 said:
I eat Pizza constantly, love the stuff. Buffalo chicken, peperoni, sausage, pepper and onion etc. My metabolism is fast, so I can eat basically anything and not gain fat.

That attitude will bite you in the ass sometime in your 30s. "Damn, where did this gut come from?"

I like double daves ,pizza inn ,pizza hut ,dominoes ,papa johns,uhhhhhhhh well not many i dont like i feel alot of it is restraunt to restraunt. There are some locations that can fuck up their salad

The shit that comes from the national delivery chains is swill, compared to a real brick oven pie.

If I'm really desperate, I'll eat a Papa John's pie, but I usually regret it.

Dave B. said:
The shit that comes from the national delivery chains is swill, compared to a real brick oven pie.

I was going to order papa johns last night and just could'nt bring myself to do it....the first two slices are good and it just goes downhill from there,the next morning is straight up wrecked with swamp ass if you overeat it.
hard to get a good brick pie around here.

Dave B. said:

how is it swill and why do you regret it?

I am Italian and I’ll say this Italians Greeks and even an arab pizza joint I know all are better than pizza hut. So please Miss Muscle tell me were your from and I will find A real pizza joint for you to go to and I tell you what I’ll even call ahead to the pizza joint and give them my Amx
so I could be the first one to turn you on to a real pizza. Pizza Hut lolololo you silly girl

Last edited:
rocko419 said:
I am Italian and I’ll say this Italians Greeks and even an arab pizza joint I know all are better than pizza hut. So please Miss Muscle tell me were your from and I will find A real pizza joint for you to go to and I tell you what I’ll even call ahead to the pizza joint and give them my Amx
so I could be the first one to turn you on to a real pizza. Pizza Hut lolololo you silly girl

A poke in the eye with a sharp stick is better than Pizza Hut.

I've got no room to talk, I got lazy and ordered Papa John's tonight. I suck. Can't get a REAL Italian pizza delivered here, especially after 9:00 PM on a Sunday night.

Back