How to finish this cycle..

dknauf90

187 @12%

Final goal is 195@10% and I know I won't get there on this one.

Im on week 8 of a tren ace cycle with a other month of juice left.. And I have a vial of npp laying around.

I was initially going to finish the cycle with a couple weeks bulk of tren and a month of npp but I'm worried about the diminished gains because I'd be near the end of the cycle when Id be starting, and I wouldnt be holding onto them that long? And I've heard this hurts the likelihood of maintaining these gains?

I blast and cruise if that has any impact. I'm thinking it may be best just to finish this cycle cutting and get down to 10%, doing a lean bulk while I recoup and then a tren bulk.

Thoughts? I've been researching the shit out of this one for a week and there are just too many conflicting opinions and reports and experiences.

Thanks in advance

Are you doing tren ace on its own? what dosages? your going a full 12 weeks of tren?
any testosterone? HCG? how about an Ai?
Please layout your entire cycle.
if your looking to gain only 8 pounds whats your diet like now?

I have a few questions for you.
How Old are you ?

When you say that you Blast and Cruise, are you on TRT ?
If so, is this Doctor Prescribed, or Self-Administered.

How long have you been Blasting and Cruising ?
And do you run Bloodwork after each Blast, to check Liver Enzymes, Kidney and Liver Function, Cholesterol..................... JP

Running 2 19-nors is a sure way to cause limp dick and a host of problems.

What IMT said but also, hows your diet ?

This!!!!!!!
Are you doing tren ace on its own? what dosages? your going a full 12 weeks of tren?
any testosterone? HCG? how about an Ai?
Please layout your entire cycle.
if your looking to gain only 8 pounds whats your diet like now?

Hi and welcome to the board :wavey:

I need to talk to you about your goals
You want to gain 10 lbs and loose 2% BF. So what that means is you are shooting for a gain of 10lbs of lean muscle mass.

It will take you a year if you stay lean and hold no water. The facts here are that man can only gain 15-20 lbs. Of M on one year. Just saying and good luck. Stats ??

Wow, I must thank you guys for the warm welcome back. O'logy has been my favorite forum. You guys are solid with your experience and knowledge. You sure keep me on my toes.
Good to take a break, ah haaa good to be back. !

OMM :wavey:

So to OP, sorry if my post came off rude and or negative. I hope to steer your hopes for a successful cycle to be more realistic. Not to hold you back... But if you get your BF% down to 10% and gain 4-6 pounds of LMM , No water to speak of it will be a good and successful cycle. You should have some hard LMM on you.

You should see some striations coming out.

Keep training, adjust your diet as per need, after the cycle, increase some volume in training AND you can hold the gains.

Good luck,
OMM

Wow, I must thank you guys for the warm welcome back. O'logy has been my favorite forum. You guys are solid with your experience and knowledge. You sure keep me on my toes.
Good to take a break, ah haaa good to be back. !

OMM :wavey:
This place just wasnt the same without you, your a diamond geezer mate! Good to have you back! :agreed::beertoast:stickpoke

Ah ha, lol my friend just brought it by. Cool man a nice little HP , with all the programs and more then I need. Free. BUT NO WiFi at home YET
THANKS AGAIN, but now back to OP's thread. Don't wanna be a hijacker :rant:
OMM

Back