How to KEEP GAINS from steroids

? about your routine.

You talk about training on and training off. I was planning on keeping up with my off training when I am on. It has worked well off.

Should I do something different while on?

I'll admit i try and train till i puke and have done so while on and off,,,,,,,,,,,,

Real Gains you have two chapters i do think you should at least put together a paperpack.............

You might submit a couple to Ironlife Magazine then every board on the net will get a read,,,,,,,

I'm not joking it is good stuff especially the first article......

tabascojoe said:
? about your routine.

You talk about training on and training off. I was planning on keeping up with my off training when I am on. It has worked well off.

Should I do something different while on?

NO...it's just that many guys can get away with more volume and days per week in the gym while "on'...they like to train that way.

RG:)

Bump for a top notch bro! :yesway:
Gotta keep this and all your threads at the top.

I am going to try out a workout that RG is putting together for me. I can't wait!
Cycle advice ... workout advice ... where do I send the check? :beertoast

awesome post, i think keeping gains is dependant on too many things to say whether it can be kept......... I mean I'm 50lb's heavier than I was when I started and didn't gain much weight at all until I started using gear. Being a tital ecto there is no way in hell if I worked out my whole life and perfectly that I would be near what I am today. That is a fact

Well that was a great eye opener. I am a 90%er and been training 5 days a week thinking that was best. Thanks for the great infor and program.

^Bump^

Keeping this one up as well. I have always recommended to associates of mine the importance of altering your training regimine while you're "off." The goals have drastically changed at that point. There's no need to be training to gain, when in reality, you're only training to maintain at best. Not to mention, I've always admired Dorian and his training principles.

I think everybody is different and what works for one might not work for another, ive seen guys train 6 days a week off gear and get good results while ive seen other guys train 3 days a week on gear and get nothing so its each to their own IMO but its a great article regardless.

Makaveli_786 said:
I think everybody is different and what works for one might not work for another, ive seen guys train 6 days a week off gear and get good results
I train 6 days a week working each muscle only once a week (calfs 2-3 times a week)
I feel I get really good results from this routine, but I am willing to try out RG's in case I fair better from it. If not, then I can always go back to my 6 dayer.

But I do agree with you.

very good read bro. i think HST fits nicely with your advice. i have gained decently off gear after starting. and i used to be one of those guys who gave 120 percent 6 days a week training one or two muscle groups to failure once a week. after a while you stop seeing results, dont recover so well, and the chances of injury just keep going up and up the longer you go this way. its time alot of bros open their eyes and stop following bad advice. ie, most MAGAZINES. good looking out bro.

Last edited:
Makaveli_786 said:
I think everybody is different and what works for one might not work for another, ive seen guys train 6 days a week off gear and get good results while ive seen other guys train 3 days a week on gear and get nothing so its each to their own IMO but its a great article regardless.

True to a certain degree bro....thing is most men would see better gains by not being in the gym 6 days a week. Most men do not have very good genetics for bodybuilding and as such need to limit time in the gym. Unfortunately we have not been told this by the popular bodybuilding mags of the day because they are geared toward the genetically gifted on steroids.

Think about this.....does it make any sence at all for the typical guy with typical genetics and with a demanding work or schooling schedule to be doing the routines of the mega dosing gentically gifted pro's that can devote almost all of their energy to training?

The advice and routines in the mags are a reflection of what works for them and certainly not what works for most men living in the real world.

RG

:)

Nice post bro. Great information.

If one was to take HCG after the cycle at higher doeses for 2 weeks, how long should he wait after the HCG to take clomid?

jucieNjs said:
Nice post bro. Great information.

If one was to take HCG after the cycle at higher doeses for 2 weeks, how long should he wait after the HCG to take clomid?

HCG has a half life of about 2 days so clomid therapy can start as soon as the day after the last hcg...

There is not penalty for starting a SERM too early though...but there is one for starting it too late.

It is probably a good idea to take clomid while you are on hcg at the higher doses to get a handle on the estrogen production it causes from the aromatizing testosterone.

RG

:)

Back