How to keep solid progress and not be the guy who used to be big,but is now a lil man

jupiterlocal

Reason for this post is,

To see whats the best compounds to use to not blow up, down, up, down ect. We all know somoene who was a monster and now they just look like they ruined themselves and are just small again.

currently 9 weeks in and have gone from 230lbs with a nice base of training but was fat, but have diet in check, I am down to 220lbs now at 5'11, obviously all strengths are thru roof from like on bench 225# for maybe 3 times before cycle to I think I just banged it out for 15 and then 275 for 8, went from 55lb DB military presses for 10 to 75's for 15. I couldnt do a pull up 10 weeks ago and I just did 9 :)........ Keep in mind, I have dropped atleast 15% bf since start of cycle, so some of my size gain is masked by some of the chub ive worked off. I was atleast 33% bf at begining of cycle.

So I ask, after my current cycle and after I do my PCT is it best to use What I have read in many places that Arnold Schwartnegderdsnererrerer used back in the day Primo/Deca/Dbal for quality modest gains in strength/stamina so that you have a solid progression, not extreme ups and downs? I think of possibly after I get down to 12% body fat of using that above or mastron and a small amount of test so its almost like a natural solid gains over the years..
anyone?

Last edited:
Honest all the ups and down would mainly come for a few reasons ... One changing ur diet ... (specifically lowering your calorie after a cycle ...) some will naturally be lost in pct as water weight and maybe some slight mass as natty levels go back . But also training differences .. if you keep training and eating the same .. there is not much a reason to keep going up and down like crazy . Unless you have extremely low natural T levels and u stay off for a long time id imagine .. But if you eat the same and train hard you shouldnt lose much unless you are big time over your genetic potential .. To be honest .. with your stats id have keep pushing a little more naturally before jumping straight to a cycle .. But hey your choice

When you come off cycle you will lose a lot of your gains if you are at your genetic potential. I think that a pct is good for your health but will not give you good results. If you want a great physique at all times then not coming off is what you will want to do. I still advise you to keep on doing pcts but don't expect to look like a stage worthy bodybuilder when you come off and then jump back on. Blast and cruise will lead to success but in the long run will cause a multitude of issues. The choice is yours. Run cycles and pct properly to keep a small amount of gains while maintaining a healthy hpta, or blast and cruise forever and keep making great gains without losing everything and fuck up your natty test and open the door for other health issues.

Back