How to make 50mg/ml & 100mg/ml Oil Winny that won't crash

ld50

"IDA"
Been playing with Winstrol (winny) for the last month. Now I have results.

You guys know the equipment needed and procedure, I am just going to give you the ratios.

50mg/ml 20ml

Oil: 14.85ml

BA: .4ml (2%)

Supersolvent: 2ml (10%)

BB: 2ml (10%)

Winny Powder: 1g

100mg/ml 10ml

Oil: 5.05ml

BA: .2ml (2%)

Supersolvent: 2ml (20%)

BB: 2ml (20%)

Winny Powder: 1g

Damned if I can't figure out how to post a pic.

Last edited:
Alright, if someone could help me post a pic I would greatly appreciate it. For some reason the file attachement won't take.

you can disregard the "won't crash" part of this post. Still works great with regular heatings though.

lololololol so much for super solvent. peg400 works great. hey check this out as well. i think you directed me here.

this worked for me...lets say we are making 20mL of stanozolol in water suspension @ 50mg/mL

mix 1 gram of Winstrol (winny) powder to 2mL of PEG400 and heat til dissolved

set aside and let cool down alittle bit , (not too much but a lil bit above room temp.)

draw out soultion with the dissolved hormone and sterile filter into the vial that will contain the finished product

Purge the vial with 1mL of warmed Benzyl Alcohol

Now, Draw out 16mL of Sterile water for injections or Bacteriostatic water

Fillter the water with the same filter used for the solution into the vial that will be the finished product.(when you filter the water you must DROP the water in drop by drop as slowly as possible .. this will give you the best results)

As you drop the water you will see the hormone start to come out of solution and become cloudy..if you need to ...swirl gently every few mL or so

than next step...i take a 20mL syringe and draw the air out of the vial to create a vaccum..i do it 2 or 3 times

heat oven to 250 .. make sure that your oven is accurate.

What you will have is 20mL of Stanozolol @ 50mg/mL and the particles will be micronized by the titration method used..there is no need to grind the hormone before hand..although if u feel the need to..Grind away

i have drawn my water suspension out with a 27 gauge insulin pin and have had nothing but superior results..and it didnt clump on me either

Yeah, that is the one. I beleive there is also another recipe on there that was a peg200/oil mix. I think all you had to do was shake the vial prior to injection to mix the oil and peg. The guy came up with it to lessen the pain he was experiencing from the peg.

I am going to try this water base method in the near future.

I also want to try a 100mg/ml oil mix with 5%ba and 10%peg400. that should stay in solution, and might take care of the pain I get from the peg400.

Back