Good 50mg/ml winstrol / stanozolol in oil recipe anyone?

amri222

Hi, does anyone know a good recipe for 50mg/ml stanozolol in oil. Have tried every possible recipe and it all crashed within first 3 days. The only one that was still cristal clear was:
5 gr. Powder
1ml BA
25ml Guaiacol
20ml BB
100% EO

When reduced EO to 50% and 50% GSO it crashed too.
Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong or trying wrong recipes?
Thanks

I used dtones recipe in the sticky for a friend and he loved it. If it crashes just heat it up again. It's an oral so you have to expect it. Do you have micronized winny or is it coarse? If it is the latter then find some micronized. That is the one meant for injectable and coarse is meant for oral administration

Thanks Norsegod, i didnt know there were two types of powder (coarse and micronized) and not sure which one ive got. Is there anyhow to check which one ive got? Thanks again

Thanks Norsegod, i didnt know there were two types of powder (coarse and micronized) and not sure which one ive got. Is there anyhow to check which one ive got? Thanks again

You should be able to tell by looking, micronized with be almostlike flour, and coarse will be an inbetween of flour and sugar.

It is like flour, so im lucky ive got the right one :). Ill try this recipe tomorrow and let you know how it went. Thanks for youre help bro

finally got winstrol to stay in solution.
5g Winstrol Powder
85ml GSO
10ml Guaiacol
1ml B.A

Been two weeks since i brewed it and still crystal clear. Thanks for your help guys

Back