Hung Man Choi VS Canseco?

dirkdiggler9969

Death of Canseco

This is gonna be ugly. Choi is an accomplished kickboxer and I beleive he win win by way of MURDER:headshot:. With some more time on the mats, Choi could've pulled off a win against Fedor in thier last fight. He landed some good ground and pound and you could see he welted Fedor up pretty good with those big dick grabbers, he just forgot to keep track of his arms.

Not insane. Just dead broke. What a shlub. He ratted on everyone for monetary gains and still has nothing to show for it. I'm not saying that him spilling the beans was right or wrong (MLB did kinda give his ass the shaft). Last week on E-60 Greg Valentino made the best point, (I know, I hate him too and hope he dides... but) he said. MLB shits on everyone for taking steroids and then guys like Josh Hamilton gets booted out of the league for a cocaine problem, makes a comeback and now he's a hero. Personally, I've never liked baseball much and I hate it's ignorant pureist's.

If he already got KO'd by a non-fighter (foot baller) Choi is probably going to beat the crap out of his innards, and into his drawers within the first round.

Not insane. Just dead broke. What a shlub. He ratted on everyone for monetary gains and still has nothing to show for it. I'm not saying that him spilling the beans was right or wrong (MLB did kinda give his ass the shaft). Last week on E-60 Greg Valentino made the best point, (I know, I hate him too and hope he dides... but) he said. MLB shits on everyone for taking steroids and then guys like Josh Hamilton gets booted out of the league for a cocaine problem, makes a comeback and now he's a hero. Personally, I've never liked baseball much and I hate it's ignorant pureist's.

Baseball is not a sport. That's all there is to it.

If he already got KO'd by a non-fighter (foot baller) Choi is probably going to beat the crap out of his innards, and into his drawers within the first round.

Actually, Vai Sikahema would knock out most pro mma guys standing. He has more than 80 amateur boxing matches. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Jose Canseco

Canseco won't end up going through with the fight. And if he does he should be deemed mentally insane.

I've been following this planned fight for a while - Canseco "trains" near me. By train I mean gawks at girls in the gym, walks on 0 incline treadmill and lifts light weights for about 20 min twice a week. Oh, but the "doctor prescribed" gear probably helps, too.

No one on here who takes fitness serious should ever defend a "steroid abuser", which he himself admits to being. Nearly 20 straight years of steroid use without cycling - he is among the reasons steroids are banned and illegal.

MMA is looking pretty questionable for inviting this fool to fight. But the Japanese apparently like a freak show. I hope he ends up running around the ring with his tail between his legs. :dumbass::asshole::soap:

It looked like José kicked his knee, but he fights like a baby and runs after swinging and kicking wildly. I think he freaked out, he got his money...

Back