Hup and Egcg usage

OneTrueSpartan

Getting ready to start my first course of peptides, going with ghrp6 and cjc1293.

After doing some research it seems some people advise taking Hup A and Egcg whilst on these peptides.

Done some searching, but sadly I don't have a chemistry degree. Wondering if anybody can explain in a simple way, what these supplements do to help improve the course and if it's even worth using them.

Thanks

Getting ready to start my first course of peptides, going with ghrp6 and cjc1293.

After doing some research it seems some people advise taking Hup A and Egcg whilst on these peptides.

Done some searching, but sadly I don't have a chemistry degree. Wondering if anybody can explain in a simple way, what these supplements do to help improve the course and if it's even worth using them.

Thanks

I am going to do the the same cycle. We should update each other. Also I would like to know what HUP A and EGCG is.

Thatotherguy - yeah be good to see how results vary on courses like this, its my first time using any form of peptide and seems peoples opinions greatly differ on them.

My understanding is that Egcg is used to make the Hup A more potent, but to what purpose I don't know.

I'm sure there are people on this site who have used these and know the answers.

Back