hydrolysate whey, who has the best????

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
i was looking into getting some but dont know which one to get.
can not decide between myozene(bioquest) or going through true protein.
anyone here have experiance with either of the two? :druggie:

I'd go with True Protein. Hydroslate taste like pure shit! I ordered whey protein isolate-cold filteration, with the bsl chocolate flavoring. Awesome taste, best by far.

id go with TP, but stick with an isolate, its much more cost effective. Hydroslate sounds cool on paper, but its really unnecesary <---i cant figure out how to spell that to save my life :wallbash:

check out the protien factory, probably the best quality protien out there. some of the prices are a bit on the expensive side though, but they do have pretty good specials. i use thier hydrolised 520 post work out, and can say that is is the best, but it does taste like shit. some of thier other 'standard" protiens are great tasting, and the processing is good. not to mention its mde right here in the good ole' USA.

gonna go with true protein hydrolyzed whey, but going to add vitamin and mineral mix to it with some splenda to hopefuly get some of that bitterness out.
thanks for the input fellas

you can use the code in my sig and get 5%

also id recommend the premium flavors, and select "plain" as the sweetener (it already has the sweetener in it). Its among THE best tasting protein out there.

nattydread said:
SUAREEZAY thank u bro will do , thinking of going vanilla
no prob. i dont know if youve tasted muscle milk, but the premium vanilla from TP has a real muscle milk-ish taste to it. Its great.

Back