I can not see the slide

eaeey122

"Godmother, New Year New Year, red envelopes used."

"Yudie, is me." I hear is a gentle male voice.

Yudie froze for a few seconds to react, "ah, Tong Bo?!"

God, would not be so spiritual, right? Xu just finished ready, there have been a good man, but I was not with him, ah! God, make a wish but a New Year's customs, authentic nfl jerseys
not really want you to help achieve. And this time so many people wish, how can you eleven hear? Even heard, but also busy one achieve it? You can do not to my particular attention, it can not happen to hear, they readily pull a red line ah!

"I could not hear the voice of."

"I thought godmother just to talk about, you really did not think back, many years, you did not go home for the New Year, I thought you had used only for Christmas."

"In the outside again for a long time, I do not capricious.'ve Always wanted to come back, afraid back this year finally determined to come back, I've got back, I am destined to see you." He has disappointed in the tone.

"This year's special circumstances, it is not get away, I said with the godmother of you lately you?"

"Very good, just want to come back to see you. Yudie, you plateau habits? I heard that there is not a good climate, or you come home."

"You know my reasons for leaving."

"Do not worship the city, does not necessarily have to go northwest ah."

"Where are all the work, when a selection we chose here, then come, here I am now doing very good in the short term, changes in thought."

"I just hope you have a good environment."

"Plateau is not no good, nfl jerseys cheap because from the days closer to it, sky bluer, the clouds whiter, feel hand can touch, at night, the stars crowded the sky, can not see the city in the worship scene."

"But it is desolate."

"Is a desolate beauty ah!

He believes that this is only her code to reduce the fear out of his comfort, then, some sad heart, do not want to listen to her "good", between pauses in her statement to her statement: "You think I know, I will not force you and I greet you is a phone call that, if you do not have time to come back, I told mom and Seiji see you? "

"Welcome to ah!" Outburst, immediately want to give yourself a slap in the face, did not go back this year, what are the reasons? They came, not to know everything. No, not let them come, at least not now. "But, companies do too much, to me you do not have time to accompany you, and two days, I would like a trip to Shandong."

Tong Bo guess, this is her evasive words it, it seems, she has not give yourself the opportunity.

Silent, silent.

Yudie know these words and hurt his heart, and pull the pull back: "You have to wait at home for some time, right? Another two or three months, I should be busy working, when, I asked two weeks off , come back to see you. "

"I did not leave so long."

Tong Bo, if I live in your home, you told me that I would grow up to be your bride, I will not treat you as a brother. If I know you told me before Hu Yin, maybe I marry is younfl throwback jerseys . But, never mind so much if you?

"Tong Bo, I'm sorry."

"You have said many times, I understand this can not blame you, blame can only blame me too indecisive. Late, sleep, tomorrow morning you have to climb."

"Ah, good night!" Hang up the phone, take a look at his leg, like this, tomorrow can climb it?
"Godmother!"

"Do not call me, this thing is not negotiable. Three months later, I went to your place to acceptance of the results."

She did not protest or other agreement, Qin Ye snapped hung up the phone. Yudie reluctantly shook his head bitterly, this godmother, chances are really to * marriage.
"Not."

This total forest, it is a small, out socializing later, he was a man able to cope with this? Before the banquet, the eloquent, well into the Xi can always block her wine, after it, the work may be more entertaining, wine, the total forest themselves as talkative and often drank too much, how can his ability block for their own wine? In the Northwest, no wine, not a seat, open up the wine is the most important emotional relationship between the contact means, it seems, before long, and then the inevitable drunk is, the more uncomfortable after drinking and then the inevitable had.

Yudie some for future work can not help but worry.
"I know fashion design to make money, they come to learn this, it seems you still have faith ah! discount nfl jerseys But you alone on the secondary of a girl would want to become a designer, you're too naive, right?" Yudie uncle really lingering in her school only a few days to come to school to find her.

Yudie coldly said: "The five-year period yet to come, you do not control what method I use pay back the money."

"I am worried that you survive five years, specifically to care about."

"I do not understand why parents with a child born would be such a big difference, I really doubt grandparents are picking from a wolf den kennel of you."

"Pa", Yudie fingers red marks appear on the face, "Little slut, even dare to scold me." Turned to the small attendant shouted: "I put her away, I let her pay in advance a little interest."

She knew what he said to pay interest on what she would not let him succeed.

Burst into the Yudie the angry stare, fighting back the tears did not let down. "Lin Suqing, you do not forget what you promised my mother, my mother in heaven watching you! Have established your writings, you do not want your hands that you are not talking, then, are you?"

"I was but a few million."

"Several hundred thousand, or more interest? Wholesale Coach bags My life is not worth millions, but I can earn a few million."

"I'll wait until you graduate."

"This year, I do not want to see you."

"Do not think I can not see the slide, I will make people stare at you."

Watching them go Yudie relieved, at least, this year it will be calm.

Is middle of the night, Ye Qin also see Yudie room lights, heat a cup of milk for her client into it. "Yudie, break it, you can not take the bone marrow when the lamp oil, every day, so late at night, the body will be too much of."

Back