I have a question about dosage using Testosterone Propionate

arkassilem

This will be my first injectable steroid. I have taken steroids in the form of pills in the past years. Reason why I chose Testosterone Propionate is because if I get to many side effect it should go out of my system quickly once I stop taking it. I have a 3 cc syringes and I am taking (Testosterone Propionate 200 mg 10 ml). I am assuming its 20mg per cc. I only want to start out at 20mg or 40mg a week being that I am female. I am not sure where that is on the needle. I created a image so you all can just look at the picture I attached and let me know if I have it marked correctly.

Also since I am taking such a small dose of Propionate at 200mg 10ml it should last a very long time. Would it be ok if I kept in refrigerator so I can use it on my second cycle months later or will it go bad and lose its potency no matter where its stored? And will cold steroids hurt more when I inject it?

Thank you........

i guess he means 200 mg / ml ...
a 10 ml vial.

never seen prop concentrated that much per ml

Ok here are the pics of the steroid. Just let me know if I have the correct measurements on the first pic i posted.

i know 200 x 10 = 2000. what i wanted to know my measurements correct on the first pic? if you dont know thats ok just looking for someone who can tell me if thats correct on my first image i posted.

1 cc is 200mg. Divide up the cc to get the number of mgs you want to inject. If you want 100mg you will inject half a cc. Just do the math.

Also since I am taking such a small dose of Propionate at 200mg 10ml it should last a very long time. Would it be ok if I kept in refrigerator so I can use it on my second cycle months later or will it go bad and lose its potency no matter where its stored? And will cold steroids hurt more when I inject it?

How us the test p treating you? I am about to cycle on at 20-25 mg a week. Any sides yet?

D'oh! Missed this follow-up question, so you've probably found out by now that putting it in the fridge does NOT work. It can cause the hormone to crash, bringing it out of the solution, making for some very painful injects. Just store it in a dry, cool and dark place. It'll last for several months when stored correctly. Just don't preload syringes and store them this way as it can digest the rubber stopper in the syringe.

I am doing 50 mg every 3rd day and the normal sides such as swollen clint ,pimples, oily skin, and way more sexual. My voice started to crack and then it went away. Everything else is fine

Back