i miss being on gear! fuck! this is my log to recovery [21 years old]

e92

yeah.. so the title should DEFINITELY attract some readers!!

first off, im turning 22 in june so that will make me 21 years old right now. me and my boy did our first cycle right after our 18th birthday; 10 weeks test prop @ about 500mg a week. i blew up, came off, shrunk back down. then 6 months later i did another cycle and didnt come off 2 and a half years. not only did i love the feeling of being augmented, i loved the thought of it as well. i had an edge over every guy. you guys know the rest

in those 2.5 years i only used test and tren ace, never went over 600mg test a week, never went over 700mg tren a week (which i know is a lot relatively). i loved it omg when i was on 700mg tren a week i was HUGEEEE and i was RIPPED i was a fucking animal everyone knew i was on gear even my parents my dad one time said "how did you get so big? what the fuck did you do?", and my mom is a different story she found gear and syringes in my room a few times but she didnt tell my dad i begged her not to. i explained to her everything told her i knew what i was doing, although it was stupid she trusted me and i love her for that. i also love her for knowing there isnt anything she could have done, but thats irrelevant, so the best thing she could do is to accept it and trust me. anyway......

february 1, 2015. i decide to come off everything after 2.5 years. blasted HCG, then hit clomid hard for 6 weeks i couldn't bare any longer, and continued nolvadex for an addional 2 weeks. then i let nature take its course. a week after stopping nolva i got bloods, test came back 690 or something like that, FSH and LH both came back around 8.5 which is great, but e2 came back 240. so i immediately got some adex. day 1 adex did 1mg, day 2 did 1mg, day 3 0.5, day 4 0.25, day 5 nothing, day 6 (tomorrow) will take 0.25 and continue .25 EOD for 4 more days. i plan on getting bloods done a week from today. i hope my test is normal.

since i have stopped injecting testosterone, i do not feel like myself. i am experiencing mood swings, major mood swings; high highs and low lows. overall i cant say much but i just do not feel like myself i feel as though something is missing.

i know that TRT for life is a great possibility for me at this point but i remain optimistic. however, if i wasnt going to the army in august, i would most probably remain on synthetic test for the rest of my life because i love it. but the reason i dont, if i was to remain on TRT, that would make my military status "undeployable" and there is nothing i want to do more right now than serve my country and to literally put my life on the line, and i would honestly cry myself to tears if i found out i fucked up my HPTA system and couldnt deploy in the army. i would actually call my mother and cry, thats how much this means to me.

now before i get flamed let me tell you this; steroids have treated me amazingly in the past, but overall, i regret doing what i have done. i hope this turns into a sticky because i want all the kids my age who are interested in taking steroids to LEARN FROM ME and from what i am dealing with right now. no 21 year old should have to deal with what i am dealing with right now.

I know plenty of dudes that ran gear and came off. It was your choice to run gear continuously for an extended amount of time and then try to come off. How did you feel coming off your first cycle?

I know plenty of dudes that ran gear and came off. It was your choice to run gear continuously for an extended amount of time and then try to come off. How did you feel coming off your first cycle?
can't give an accurate reading. i was fucked up on opiates at that time

U sound like u have a bit of a past. As do I, hopefully u didnt pick up any charges, get baker-acted or anything like that. These kinds of things may also hold u back from joining the military.

U sound like u have a bit of a past. As do I, hopefully u didnt pick up any charges, get baker-acted or anything like that. These kinds of things may also hold u back from joining the military.
i have more than a bit of a past

What most bodybuilders have in common is some form of substance abuse we all have a fucked past 90% of us im thinking glad i only abuse hormones now

What most bodybuilders have in common is some form of substance abuse we all have a fucked past 90% of us im thinking glad i only abuse hormones now
exactly. i admit, i am a recovering drug addict. ive been addicted to many drugs, including xanax, oxycodone and heroin. steroids are drugs like any other, but they are only a more efficient and normal from of addiction. id rather be addicted to steroids than heroin any day. but the hardest part is that; for 2 and a half years. i am COMPLETELY clean. no xanax, no opiates, no steroids. nothing. completely natural for the first time in 2.5 years.

Last edited:

You said it brother. The scary thing about this game is that it's very similar to the other. Not going into particulars but I'm sure you can agree

exactly. i admit, i am a recovering drug addict. ive been addicted to many drugs, including xanax, oxycodone and heroin. steroids are drugs like any other, but they are only a more efficient and normal from of addiction. id rather be addicted to steroids than heroin any day

No way bro steroids are not drugs! They are hormones synthetic version of what nuts produce.hormones inprove quality of life narcotics destroy people's life. You ever suck dick for some test? Well many will suck dick for some drugs lol (half baked ) dumb example.

Well hope you recover i neen clean 10 years drugs and steroids will kill you quick thats what kills wrestlers bodybuilders athletes but they blame it on steroids

No way bro steroids are not drugs! They are hormones synthetic version of what nuts produce.hormones inprove quality of life narcotics destroy people's life. You ever suck dick for some test? Well many will suck dick for some drugs lol (half baked ) dumb example.

Well hope you recover i neen clean 10 years drugs and steroids will kill you quick thats what kills wrestlers bodybuilders athletes but they blame it on steroids
you need to learn how to use punctuation man, i can barely understand what you type. anyway, yes i still believe steroids are a drug. ANYTHING that alters your sense of reality is a drug. steroids wont directly do that, but test levels of 3000ng/dl vs. 700ng/dl will cause a WHOLE new reality and a whole new outlook for you. i speak from experience and im sure you can all relate

yeah.. so the title should DEFINITELY attract some readers!!

first off, im turning 22 in june so that will make me 21 years old right now. me and my boy did our first cycle right after our 18th birthday; 10 weeks test prop @ about 500mg a week. i blew up, came off, shrunk back down. then 6 months later i did another cycle and didnt come off 2 and a half years. not only did i love the feeling of being augmented, i loved the thought of it as well. i had an edge over every guy. you guys know the rest

in those 2.5 years i only used test and tren ace, never went over 600mg test a week, never went over 700mg tren a week (which i know is a lot relatively). i loved it omg when i was on 700mg tren a week i was HUGEEEE and i was RIPPED i was a fucking animal everyone knew i was on gear even my parents my dad one time said "how did you get so big? what the fuck did you do?", and my mom is a different story she found gear and syringes in my room a few times but she didnt tell my dad i begged her not to. i explained to her everything told her i knew what i was doing, although it was stupid she trusted me and i love her for that. i also love her for knowing there isnt anything she could have done, but thats irrelevant, so the best thing she could do is to accept it and trust me. anyway......

february 1, 2015. i decide to come off everything after 2.5 years. blasted HCG, then hit clomid hard for 6 weeks i couldn't bare any longer, and continued nolvadex for an addional 2 weeks. then i let nature take its course. a week after stopping nolva i got bloods, test came back 690 or something like that, FSH and LH both came back around 8.5 which is great, but e2 came back 240. so i immediately got some adex. day 1 adex did 1mg, day 2 did 1mg, day 3 0.5, day 4 0.25, day 5 nothing, day 6 (tomorrow) will take 0.25 and continue .25 EOD for 4 more days. i plan on getting bloods done a week from today. i hope my test is normal.

since i have stopped injecting testosterone, i do not feel like myself. i am experiencing mood swings, major mood swings; high highs and low lows. overall i cant say much but i just do not feel like myself i feel as though something is missing.

i know that TRT for life is a great possibility for me at this point but i remain optimistic. however, if i wasnt going to the army in august, i would most probably remain on synthetic test for the rest of my life because i love it. but the reason i dont, if i was to remain on TRT, that would make my military status "undeployable" and there is nothing i want to do more right now than serve my country and to literally put my life on the line, and i would honestly cry myself to tears if i found out i fucked up my HPTA system and couldnt deploy in the army. i would actually call my mother and cry, thats how much this means to me.

now before i get flamed let me tell you this; steroids have treated me amazingly in the past, but overall, i regret doing what i have done. i hope this turns into a sticky because i want all the kids my age who are interested in taking steroids to LEARN FROM ME and from what i am dealing with right now. no 21 year old should have to deal with what i am dealing with right now.

Punctuation? I could barely read your shit lol no your way fucken wrong hornones arent the same category of drugs

Add some spaces once in awhile. My phone sucks and i type fast so your gonna see alot of fuck ups lol

Here is the difference --

Narcotics -- Pull out a stash and do lines of cocaine at my office during work just for the fuk of it.. And the just for the fuk of it happens all the time

Hormones -- pull out a syringe filled with test and inject at my office during work just for the fuk of it .. NO WAY.. I have a set up injection protocol and inject at those days and times only.

It's a huge difference

Get your gear (works) on order before hand

Hunt and search for the best source (dealer) with the best priduct

Can't wait for your next blast (fix)

I wouldn't say gear is as addictive as coke,meth, heroin etc but people really like the way they look and feel on gear right?

The games have quite a few similarities in my opinion

Get your gear (works) on order before hand

Hunt and search for the best source (dealer) with the best priduct

Can't wait for your next blast (fix)

I wouldn't say gear is as addictive as coke,meth, heroin etc but people really like the way they look and feel on gear right?

The games have quite a few similarities in my opinion

Im not sayimg we dont get mentally addicted, i just a few days ago pinned after missing 2 weeks, i did not feel sick, try doing that on real drugs the withdrawal can be deadly

Can't say I've ever felt proud of my accomplishments while on opiates or alcohol. In fact, that shit is what put me on TRT and made a gigantic mess that I'm still picking up the pieces from.

Are rec drugs and AAS addictive in their own ways? Yup. But I could never put them in the same ballpark - shit, even the same game.

I commend you on quitting the shit that WILL put you in the ground OP. I never say this as I really don't want to encourage underage use, but there are far worse things out there than taking hormones to improve your body. You knew the risks and still yet have to pay the piper. That said, I WILL tell you that you're doing it RIGHT by owning up to your mistakes and acknowledge what road may lie in front of you.

It takes balls to do that, you have my respect for it.

Can't say I've ever felt proud of my accomplishments while on opiates or alcohol. In fact, that shit is what put me on TRT and made a gigantic mess that I'm still picking up the pieces from.

Are rec drugs and AAS addictive in their own ways? Yup. But I could never put them in the same ballpark - shit, even the same game.

I commend you on quitting the shit that WILL put you in the ground OP. I never say this as I really don't want to encourage underage use, but there are far worse things out there than taking hormones to improve your body. You knew the risks and still yet have to pay the piper. That said, I WILL tell you that you're doing it RIGHT by owning up to your mistakes and acknowledge what road may lie in front of you.

It takes balls to do that, you have my respect for it.

Half you're seriously one of my favorite posters everything you say pretty much always make sense to meand that's not easy to do, we dont agree on everything but who does, I f****** wish I was a chick so I can have your baby

Back