I now see how steroids can be dangerous.. lol

This is my non scientific theory: roid rage is b.s. not sure how much it adds aggression. I'm pretty nice, easy going person that doesn't get aggresion from test, that I know of. I have young children, the age where they can be a major pain in the ass, and never find it necessary to "loose it" for example. I think it mainly depends on the person. Case by case. Non scientific.

how the fuck did what i say hold any relevance to the way i like to dress?

anyway, i'm no scientist, but i just don't understand how you are unable to comprehend (or maybe you're just in denial) that testosterone and androgens coincide with aggressiveness. sure it effects everyone differently. but you simply can not argue the fact higher levels of a male androgenic hormone makes you more aggressive. just like how high levels of e2 and progesterone make you more bitchy. those are mainly female hormones, just like how testosterone is mainly a male hormone. lol like are you serious with that argument or are you just trolling?

Aggression is much more complicated than just testosterone levels. Cortisol/Test ratios are believed to play a role. Studies on testosterone and aggression are not conclusive as there are myriad variables. There are social factors involved. Plus how do you measure aggressive behavio?. Just physical? For example, women are often very verbally aggressive. They are physically agressive too -- they just tend to not be the initiators of aggression but once it starts they are just as aggressive as men. Have you ever seen a woman who's children are being threatened? Think she wasn't aggressive in her response?

Your skinny jeans are relevant to any conversation here that you are involved in.

Mega,

Notgille92lilsmartassdumbfuck, pm d me again...he had a lame explanation on voicing his opinion. I m gonna let this slide but he does not seem to realize his ways of voicing them and other times be negative, reckless and posting girl opinions and other b/s in this forum and how they are posted are uncool.

He said I m abusing my powers.
He said I have a personal problem with him.
Just like OMGGODMIKE he s past the point w me. He s taunted me flagrantly then tried to be oh so cool. I ll step back and let u rule on this member...as I
don t like him
It IS personal
VENDETTA ---good word.00.

So I ll be the mature one and only BAN him if he pops off to me or f k n shows in my inbox again. TY in advance as I ll defer to your adjudication in this matter Sir.

Last edited:
I was quoted at 400.00 to get estrogen checked so I don't

I have no idea why it's so high to get estrogen checked here but it is. I go by general symptoms.. My erections and libido are strong as hell right now. everything else seems pretty normal. however I did start taking some aromasin just in case.

in my country E2 test costs $5 :D

oh come on!!! you're telling me you don't feel just A LITTLE more aggressive when you're on 500mg test vs 200mg? lol if you deny that you're lying to yourself. it's basic biology dude...
Sorry buddy, but these are the experts, its better to listen and learn than to contest every word you think you have learned. No need to get excited.

Back