I think my cycle is perfect. Test Prop / Tren Ace / dbol / whinny + PCT

unknownd2

I think my cycle is perfect. Test Prop / Tren Ace / dbol / whinny + PCT. any advice?

Hey everyone,

So iv been looking into what i want to do for my cycle. I have been reading everything I can on the different options and decided that I think this cycle will be ideal.

I made a spread sheet that shows the different dosages for each. Let me know what you think.

Im 26 year old male
182 lbs
13% BF
Im a hard gainer. I can get from 13% to 9% in about 40days easily, but I lose all my size doing so. Iv been doing 3500-4500 calories. I went out and got flax seed, coconut oil, vanilla ice cream, natural peanut butter, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and banana's to add to my protein and glutamine shakes for extra calories.
I have done Test E and Test E and winstrol in the past.

So here is my cycle.

Test Prop 11 weeks. 50mg ED week 1-2 60mg ED week 3-11
Tren Ace 10 weeks wk 1 25mg ED, 30mg ED wk 2, 40mg ED wk3-10
Dbol first 5 week. 50mg ED for 5 weeks
1week off between dbol and winstrol
winstrol week 7-11 50mg ED for 5 weeks
Adex week 1-11 .5mg EOD 11 weeks.
HCG week 2-11.5 250IU e3d wk 2-10 400 IU EOD week 10-11. 500IU EOD between test stop and PCT start.
I also have Letro on had incase of Gyno during the cycle, but only plan on taking if needed.

I will be taking milk thistle, Neem tablets, multi vitamin, glucosamine, fish oils, and CLA as supplements.

PCT will be Nolva week 11.5-15.5 40/40/20/20 starting 3rd day after last Test.

I decided not to use clomid during pct because clomid and nolva both compete to do the same things, clomid requires 4x the amount to do it, and clomid also causes irreversible eye damage long term. And the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should make my balls work fine after the cycle, i just need the nolva to keep the estrogen from spiking after.

To make the picture big enough to read. Click it to pop it up, click it again to open in new window, and than put your mouse over it and click to enlarge

View attachment 554460

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

So iv been looking into what i want to do for my cycle. I have been reading everything I can on the different options and decided that I think this cycle will be ideal.

I made a spread sheet that shows the different dosages for each. Let me know what you think.

Im 26 year old male
182 lbs
13% BF
Im a hard gainer. I can get from 13% to 9% in about 40days easily, but I lose all my size doing so. Iv been doing 3500-4500 calories. I went out and got flax seed, coconut oil, vanilla ice cream, natural peanut butter, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and banana's to add to my protein and glutamine shakes for extra calories.
I have done Test E and Test E and winstrol in the past.

So heres my cycle.

Tren Ace 11 weeks
Test Prop 10 weeks
Dbol first 5 week.
winstrol week 6-11
Adex week 1-11
HCG week 1-11.5

PCT will be Nolva week 11.5-15.5

View attachment 554460

Far from perfect here IMO. First off, don't run 2 orals in one cycle especially the two most liver toxic ones! Asking for a transplant! Also, running Winstrol (winny) for 6 weeks is questionable too for the same reasons. Why the heck would you stop test a week before tren and orals? Also, nolva only pct is terrible! Add clomid 100/50/50/50. They are very synergistic!

I made a mistake on the order when i Typed it. It was supposed to be 11 weeks of test 10 weeks of tren. Fixed it in my original post. Everything i found on clomid says that nolva and clomid do the same thing but nolva is better at it with less side effects. Isnt the clomid redundant at that point?

Any one else have ideas/suggestions on this cycle?

Far from perfect here IMO. First off, don't run 2 orals in one cycle especially the two most liver toxic ones! Asking for a transplant! Also, running Winstrol (winny) for 6 weeks is questionable too for the same reasons. Why the heck would you stop test a week before tren and orals? Also, nolva only pct is terrible! Add clomid 100/50/50/50. They are very synergistic!

If it were me I would only run the dbol. Some people run multiple orals and have great results, but if you're taking Winstrol (winny) for that dry, grainy look I think the tren will do more than enough for you. I would increase my test dose to at least 500mg-600mg a week as well. It's smart of you to test the tren before running a max dose and see how you respond. NAC is much better than milk thistle and if I'm not mistaken cheaper. And yes, you should include the clomid with your nolva, especially after running tren. I think the whole hCG thing being a valid PCT was something they did back in the day when not as much information was out there yet. Today we know better. Good luck! :)

Pretty much everything your thinking is wrong bro your gonna hurt yourself. The 2 orals as somebody already mentioned. Also already mentioned above clomid and nolva combo is a must and clomid can but not definitely cause blurry vision. Dont know where you heard thats irreversible but thats wrong. Test for only 11weeks is cutting it short and since its your first go with tren you dont even need any orals. Lastly did ypu seriously mention ice cream in your diet??? Wtf makes you think thats a good idea if your gonna run tren eat right

Bud, you can't do two things at once. I know what you are thinking.... " I am gonna dbol at the start to bulk up and then Winstrol (winny) at the end to cut". Concentrate on ONE OR THE OTHER, cut or bulk. You control that with dieting mostly. Tren is also pretty toxic, as is dbol.... then you will take Winstrol (winny) and dehydrate your body which is kinda risky. Two orals is not a great idea anyhow.

I noticed how your starting the Tren at 25mg ED and ramping up to 40mg ED. This along with the short ester leads me to think you have never used tren before and your easing into it to see if you need to abort it or not. If this is the case, try test and tren and observe what happens. This also gives you a chance to use the Dbol OR tren at the END of the cycle. It is important you wait it out a little bit and make SURE you don't react badly to the tren, it's funny stuff.

Oh and the adex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) part of the cycle looks good. On a side note I find it hilarious you picked up vanilla ice cream, what a fun way to add calories lol.

To be honest, I wasnt 100% sure on using dbol and Winstrol (winny) on the same cycle, I have a friend who will be doing the cycle with me and I i originally did it in Green on the chart b/c he needs to lose some BF%. And I want size. So when i showed it to him I told him I was doing dbol and he was doing Winstrol (winny). I wanted to see if it was feesable to do both.

Also i am home brewing all of this an just ording raw powder for all of the above listed. I havent decided If my dbol is going to be an oral or an inject able. Im still 50/50 on that. I know that its tough on the liver thats why I was thinking if i did dbol and Winstrol (winny) that i would inject the dbol and oral the Winstrol (winny). And i have done Winstrol (winny) in the past with 0 size effects and while i did cut on it, i still put on lean mass. So while my goal for this cycle is to gain and i plan on doing 4000+ calories while on this cycle. I just wanted to fight some of the bloat.

And vanilla ice cream seemed like the best way to add those needed calories to my shakes. And i havent regretted it since.

Bud, you can't do two things at once. I know what you are thinking.... " I am gonna dbol at the start to bulk up and then Winstrol (winny) at the end to cut". Concentrate on ONE OR THE OTHER, cut or bulk. You control that with dieting mostly. Tren is also pretty toxic, as is dbol.... then you will take Winstrol (winny) and dehydrate your body which is kinda risky. Two orals is not a great idea anyhow.

I noticed how your starting the Tren at 25mg ED and ramping up to 40mg ED. This along with the short ester leads me to think you have never used tren before and your easing into it to see if you need to abort it or not. If this is the case, try test and tren and observe what happens. This also gives you a chance to use the Dbol OR tren at the END of the cycle. It is important you wait it out a little bit and make SURE you don't react badly to the tren, it's funny stuff.

Oh and the adex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) part of the cycle looks good. On a side note I find it hilarious you picked up vanilla ice cream, what a fun way to add calories lol.

Damn. You're making some real amature mistakes with your cycle and then to read that you plan on home brewing these compounds....wow. Good luck

Back