I Want To Use Steroids!

I'm glad this article has help Bros, when I read it I knew it would help a few Bros, but it seems to impacting more then I thought.

JohnnyB

Great post. People need to really think about what they are getting themselves into. People often think of juice like they would pot. You can use it and all the side effects listed by the government and told to you by society are bullshit. But this isnt so.

good post Johnny B... I had PMd you a while ago about wanting to juice, and your PM back made me think: I can still make quality gains without roids, im only 20 years old. i wont go so far as to say i will never juice, but i have put those plans off for now, and im gonna see where my genetic potential will take me.
Peace on it bro,
DDP

I'm glad you decide to wait, take this time to get your diet, training and recovery down. So when you do juice in 3-4 years, the juice will help add some quality mass.

JohnnyB

extrem good post!!!
really impressive!!!
I am not used to Steroids but u speek out of my soul.....
Very good that an experienced bodybuilder and roid user can´t only push the iron and throw in pills, but can reflect so critically about his own actions in order to help the blind roidnewbies. just fantastic...
U should make money by writing books ;-)
(to get enough money to :40oz: to death. fun ;-))

Hub

Back