Iced may have been right but wrong at the same time.... read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearedup

Admin@Fitnessgeared.com
Click here for the thread!

Well you can read the thread above that explkains that iced was probably correct but it still had nothing to worry us with and the fact that he found that out is because he has turned rat! Well I believe he turned rat from what he said he probably just didnt hear the details because it had nothing to do with us!

BiggieSwolls: Hey bro the post about the soap opera in the thread that someone locked with iced where I said "I didnt know steroidology was starting a saop opera" was a joke bro! LOL! Dont take me so seriously I hope you just got offended and dsont have anyhting against me because I have thought many times that you did, but its cool I am easy going!

About your comment on the other thread saying how you guys do not ban members and such... well I have only banned 2 people that were actual members and not blatant scammers and both of them I let back on the board! One of them personally attacked me, my character, what I did and everything I still let him back on allowed to post so I am more than fair with that! As far as banning Iced, if I was busted for something and told everyone I was working with the feds and flipped I would jope that you ban me! Number one even if I wasnt working with the feds for online steroid boys we know they want o get us and I wouldnt be posting online putting my fellow bros in jeopardy! Even if he isnt trying to pass over info about steroid users which we only have what he has told us and nothing more than his word.... He is still putting people at risk by soming to these boards!

Iced: Hey bro I want to say I feel for you I read your reply when you said wait until you get busted well bro I have been busted before and had 12 cops kickin my door and put me on the ground with guns to my head years ago and it scared the piss out of me! I do feel for you but I promise you that you didnt do any good by telling them or cooperating the only time anyhting ecer stuck to me was when I confessed to doing something which is the worst thing to do! You might have gotten off and or anything easier and not had to rat people out or say a word if a cop has you killing someone on a video tape is he going to ask you questions about where you were.... no! He will only be asking you questions because they dont have enough info that they need to have a strong case and the more they grill you the more they need!

Anyways Biggie I have much respect for you and your board and TX is a friend and I respect him greatly as well if you dont I canm live with that I am only looking out for people like I have always done and dont take what I always say to heart I just wanted to start out the thread with a little lighter comment! :)

Anyways thanks for listening!

gearedup said:

BiggieSwolls: Hey bro the post about the soap opera in the thread that someone locked with iced where I said "I didnt know steroidology was starting a saop opera" was a joke bro! LOL! Dont take me so seriously I hope you just got offended and dsont have anyhting against me because I have thought many times that you did, but its cool I am easy going!

About your comment on the other thread saying how you guys do not ban members and such... well I have only banned 2 people that were actual members and not blatant scammers and both of them I let back on the board! One of them personally attacked me, my character, what I did and everything I still let him back on allowed to post so I am more than fair with that! As far as banning Iced, if I was busted for something and told everyone I was working with the feds and flipped I would jope that you ban me! Number one even if I wasnt working with the feds for online steroid boys we know they want o get us and I wouldnt be posting online putting my fellow bros in jeopardy! Even if he isnt trying to pass over info about steroid users which we only have what he has told us and nothing more than his word.... He is still putting people at risk by soming to these boards!

Anyways Biggie I have much respect for you and your board and TX is a friend and I respect him greatly as well if you dont I canm live with that I am only looking out for people like I have always done and dont take what I always say to heart I just wanted to start out the thread with a little lighter comment! :)

Anyways thanks for listening!

Actually I have nothing against you at all. I was just explaining our stance since it was appearant that a lot of people didnt understand the stance we took.

Here is one thing I would like to add, if Iced didnt make that post yesterday, he would still be on your board. Some of your mods knew that he was on your board long before and I am sure they brought it up in the mod forum at some point, but you chose like we did, to keep an eye on him instead of banning him because the plain truth is that if you ban someone, they will just come back and then you may not know who he is. At least this way we know who is who and can keep an eye out there. We just wanted to monitor the situation because we have the means to. And I believe that is what you were doing over at FG as well. Then he makes that post and it is possible that there was your excuse to ban him. Again, I'm not going to judge your move, but we just chose to do something different.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back