If you had to pick your top5 otc supps while on cycle?

Mine would be from the grocery store. I would say the produce dept, meat dept, and dairy...

1 as t bone said food
2 whey protein
3 test
4 various sarms
5 pre workout
I do realise food is not a supplement a supplement is supposed to be an add on to your diet but being as though were talking steroids and body building the amount of food we need to grow needs a mention

No I totally agree blakey, I preach to people all the time that food is your first point of call! Theres just so many foods out there that make your body react in different ways.
Spices for instance can act just as good as "supplements" if not better!
I tend to buy raw ingredients and make my concoctions, so I can reep the benefits of the actual doses.

No I totally agree blakey, I preach to people all the time that food is your first point of call! Theres just so many foods out there that make your body react in different ways.
Spices for instance can act just as good as "supplements" if not better!
I tend to buy raw ingredients and make my concoctions, so I can reep the benefits of the actual doses.

Yea food is definitely the most important thing you can take all sorts of aas and sarms but without adequate food your not going to see great results. With that said I'm a big fan of whey shakes easy protein quickly absorbed and easy to add calories with a scoop of malt or dextrose scoop of powdered oats creatine some fruit and throw it in the blender if that's your thing any who what's your top 5 supps then ???

I have to agree with everyone else here. What you eat and how much of it will determine what and how much of it you gain.

If you take an oral, Liv52 or some sort of liver support is a good add on. I also recommend a probiotic or some sort of digestive support supplement especially if you are bulking and eating more.

get blood work done and see where your deficient and then first and foremost supplement to make up for your deficiency . Like vitamin D for example if your deficient like a lot of people, or maybe you cholesterol shows that you may benefit from Omega 3-6-9 supplements.

then after that general liver support is beneficial for all bodybuilders, Liv52 and Choline Inositiol.
then circulatory and blood pressure health, so things that promote blood flow and nitric oxide production , like beet root extract and citruline.

then meeting 'additional' protein needs, whey protein isolate. and another is Leucine, the primary muscle building amino acid

then of course performance based supplements, Creatine obviously. but I prefer Dbol pre-workout. nothing beats good ol Dbol :)

I have to agree with everyone else here. What you eat and how much of it will determine what and how much of it you gain.

If you take an oral, Liv52 or some sort of liver support is a good add on. I also recommend a probiotic or some sort of digestive support supplement especially if you are bulking and eating more.

Good point I didn't read the ops post properly so test will be changed to nac

get blood work done and see where your deficient and then first and foremost supplement to make up for your deficiency . Like vitamin D for example if your deficient like a lot of people, or maybe you cholesterol shows that you may benefit from Omega 3-6-9 supplements.

then after that general liver support is beneficial for all bodybuilders, Liv52 and Choline Inositiol.
then circulatory and blood pressure health, so things that promote blood flow and nitric oxide production , like beet root extract and citruline.

then meeting 'additional' protein needs, whey protein isolate. and another is Leucine, the primary muscle building amino acid

then of course performance based supplements, Creatine obviously. but I prefer Dbol pre-workout. nothing beats good ol Dbol :)

Haven't tried d bol but oral trest is nice pre workout gets the blood pumping that's for true

Haven't tried d bol but oral trest is nice pre workout gets the blood pumping that's for true

i was going to pick some oral trest up myself as well.. I have not noticed a ton of strength increase on Trest right now, as compared to Dbol , but the muscle fullness and glycogen storage with it seems very good

i was going to pick some oral trest up myself as well.. I have not noticed a ton of strength increase on Trest right now, as compared to Dbol , but the muscle fullness and glycogen storage with it seems very good

I found the best was 60 mg injected morning
1 30 mg cap pre workout or 2 if I'm feeling brave washed down with a pre workout halfa before working out

I found the best was 60 mg injected morning
1 30 mg cap pre workout or 2 if I'm feeling brave washed down with a pre workout halfa before working out

yeah I almost pulled the trigger in getting some oral ment . I just wasn't sure about justifying the price in regards to using in place of Dbol pre-workout , as Dbol is like .30 cents per pill , where Ment is a couple bucks. huge difference in cost.
a package of Dbol is one trip to Mcdonalds for lunch ,, package of oral Ment is dinner and fine wine at a nice steakhouse.

but I'm still tempted to compare

Back