IGF-1 LR3: How to know its real

DrHouse

So, I finally took the first step (a baby one) into the realm of what I would consider "hardcore" supplements. Thus far, I've been natural as far as not using prohormones or anabolics and I'm pretty happy how far I have came. However, results are slow. Gains are getting harder and harder.

To keep things short, IGF-1 LR3 was my pick. 50 mcg post workout a few hours before bedtime. I read that if you can take it pre-workout and get intense pumps you know its real. Also, if you get hypoglycemic effects from it? I got neither. Its only been two days but I assumed I would be able to tell from the pumps or hypoglycemic feeling. Yesterday was my first day and pinned post workout. I had a warm sensation where I pinned but I think that was more of the pinning than anything. Also, about 30 minutes later I got a slight headache but could have been from staring at my computer screen or dry contacts.

Anyways, today, I thought pre workout to get an insane pump in the gym would be a good indicator, pinned at about 5:00 PM, in the gym around 5:30, finished around 7:15. I had a good workout but the pumps were not noticeably altered. I did not have any hypoglycemic signs. I was bummed because I got some hot fudge sundae pop-tarts just in case! I haven't had those things in years. I've only had a whey shake with some BCAA and almond milk. No carbs and I still feel fine. Just slightly tired but I think that is a combination of too much sleep last night, long, boring day of class, and I haven't eaten in a few hours.

So, my main concerns are:
1 - Is it real?
2 - What are some other signs that it is.
3 - How long should I continue to use before I decide if its crap?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Im researching this for my own use. This is interesting , I will follow this post. Hope you figure it out!
Where did you get the IGF from?

I sent you a personal message.

Hopefully, someone with a lot of experience will be able to help me out. Going to continue to use until I know either way. Hope it's not poison. Haha

Look man the only way I can assure you are getting what you pay for is by saying if youre based in the U.S, buy it from rui-products. They are the real deal. I dont know of any noticable short term sides when using IGF, long term (2 months +) I would say in my experience I noticed a reduction in my body fat and I was eating pretty freely and I increased muscle mass. Blood work is the only real way you can be sure though. Juiced Porkchop (another forum participant) has used it very extensively and may chime in. Good luck with your endeavours.

Look man the only way I can assure you are getting what you pay for is by saying if youre based in the U.S, buy it from rui-products. They are the real deal. I dont know of any noticable short term sides when using IGF, long term (2 months +) I would say in my experience I noticed a reduction in my body fat and I was eating pretty freely and I increased muscle mass. Blood work is the only real way you can be sure though. Juiced Porkchop (another forum participant) has used it very extensively and may chime in. Good luck with your endeavours.

Sounds like an ad. Trying to get a discount by posting on my thread? Anyways, I used a US based company. Thanks for the tips.

From my readings, the average uses becomes to become "tolerant" to it at about day 30-40. Two months is about 60 days. Not sure who informed you of that but I don't think the norm is 60 days on. 50 max is the most I've seen and most often I have seen 40 on 40 off.

I'm not your average Joe just hoping on something because I thought it sounded good. A large majority of my free time I have spent researching. I'm no expert, but I have a general understanding of what does what.

Sorry can't be of more help to you Dr. House but maybe a bump will bring some help lol. Hope you figure this out soon! Not to advertise but I personally have used several RUI products and will vouch that their products work as intended.

Sorry can't be of more help to you Dr. House but maybe a bump will bring some help lol. Hope you figure this out soon! Not to advertise but I personally have used several RUI products and will vouch that their products work as intended.

Thanks for the bump! And I am not doubting RUI. But that is not what I have. Regardless, even if I did, I would still want to know if its working and how to tell!

Thanks for the help and hopefully I'll get this figured out soon!

Just bumping.. I'm hoping all of the knowledgeable people on this subject are just a little busy!

Thanks for any additional information you can provide about this topic.

And I am not doubting RUI. But that is not what I have. Regardless, even if I did, I would still want to know if its working and how to tell!

Ok heres the skinny version then, wanna be sure get some blood work done to see if your IGF levels have increased.Theres no other REAL way to tell. If you're looking for some kind of signs like your balls shrinking, hair growing quicker, nipples erect then forget it.

Conclusion:

The only way to tell from the first injection is blood work pre and post injection. If you have been at a stand still with all of your stats (lifts, body fat, calories, etc) meaning there have been no variable change other than IGF-1 LR3 and still no change. Fake. Keeping all variables the same and adding IGF-1, if your stats change (decrease body fat, increase strength, able to eat more while maintaining/losing body fat, etc.) then signs point towards effective. Which I would say would take up to the duration of the cycle. Therefore, I will keep a daily personal journal with my experiences with IGF-1 LR3.

Other than just waiting to see what happens and how I feel, I have no other "symptoms" one may experience to know if it is working.

I'm sorry I don't have any more answers than I did when I started but hopefully, I will in a few weeks. Today marks week one.

The only way I would know to test if it was real would be either:

1. Sacrifice a bottle of the peptide and have it tested.
or
2. Blood-work and check all the markers that should increase.

Otherwise it is just a random guess. Almost all peptides give a very slow result so it isn't something you would notice overnight or even in a week, etc. Keep us posted how it works out for you.

Take care,
T.

What I've noticed after a couple of batches and different brands of igf-1 lr3.

With PP I have noticed considerable sides such as hypoglycemia, hunger, headaches, and a small amount of PIP pain. Either the headaches or else the igf also made sleeping difficult and I sweat a bit more than normal at night but could be from frustration of not sleeping. Sometimes tired right after useage though and will take a nap. When dosage was lowered I didn't get the headaches so much.

With RUI I notice very little. Maybe just a bit of hunger and hypo but not nearly as much. No headaches and sleeping isnt as bad.

Overall I can't make a judgement on if it's real or what these things may actually be if they are not indeed igf-1 lr3. There is some type of insulin like effect it seems though but far more mild than insulin itself. I have been researching a few different things so it's hard to say what is responsible but I am gaining weight and not putting on much fat.

The only way I would know to test if it was real would be either:

1. Sacrifice a bottle of the peptide and have it tested.
or
2. Blood-work and check all the markers that should increase.

To have it tested for quality and to identify the substance is EXPENSIVE. They didn't specialize in it but a company once quoted me roughly $4000 for the service, lol.

So, I finally took the first step (a baby one) into the realm of what I would consider "hardcore" supplements. Thus far, I've been natural as far as not using prohormones or anabolics and I'm pretty happy how far I have came. However, results are slow. Gains are getting harder and harder.

To keep things short, IGF-1 LR3 was my pick. 50 mcg post workout a few hours before bedtime. I read that if you can take it pre-workout and get intense pumps you know its real. Also, if you get hypoglycemic effects from it? I got neither. Its only been two days but I assumed I would be able to tell from the pumps or hypoglycemic feeling. Yesterday was my first day and pinned post workout. I had a warm sensation where I pinned but I think that was more of the pinning than anything. Also, about 30 minutes later I got a slight headache but could have been from staring at my computer screen or dry contacts.

Anyways, today, I thought pre workout to get an insane pump in the gym would be a good indicator, pinned at about 5:00 PM, in the gym around 5:30, finished around 7:15. I had a good workout but the pumps were not noticeably altered. I did not have any hypoglycemic signs. I was bummed because I got some hot fudge sundae pop-tarts just in case! I haven't had those things in years. I've only had a whey shake with some BCAA and almond milk. No carbs and I still feel fine. Just slightly tired but I think that is a combination of too much sleep last night, long, boring day of class, and I haven't eaten in a few hours.

So, my main concerns are:
1 - Is it real?
2 - What are some other signs that it is.
3 - How long should I continue to use before I decide if its crap?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I just noticed voracious hunger, skin felt tighter around muscles, after a number of injections. This was from a site which no longer carries it. The dosages used were about 30 mcg 1x per day. Very obvious, pronounced sides....so if it doesnt produce anything like this(assuming proper storage, which I have yet to figure out) I would be suspicious if your not noticing anything.

Back