IGF-1 - MGF cross tolerance?

Of course workout centered use is most effective, and that is the majority of what I do. Just feel like I have that protocol down pretty well...
I like the idea of PEG MGF on off days, then blasting IGF in both forms mainly around workouts.
Any thoughts on whether DES preworkout would blunt a pwo MGF administration? I lean towards no as the DES would most likely have cleared by that point.
Just out of curiosity, why don't you buy the gut enlargement hypothesis?
The majority of IGF receptors are in the intestines, and most importantly I feel like I notice a bit of growth around 100mcgs of LR3/day (not DES for whatever reason). Nothing drastic, but I do notice it.

I've been running IGF off and on for a few years with no gut growth.. that's why I don't buy into it. And like most of my doses, it's a good bit higher than most users.

des pre workout would be fine.. it's half life is only 20-30 minutes or so. Plus very little of the des goes systematic. So by the time you finish your workout and go to administer the mgf, you're good.

Side note.. i'm a big fan of using pegMGF on your off days.

I've been running IGF off and on for a few years with no gut growth.. that's why I don't buy into it. And like most of my doses, it's a good bit higher than most users.

des pre workout would be fine.. it's half life is only 20-30 minutes or so. Plus very little of the des goes systematic. So by the time you finish your workout and go to administer the mgf, you're good.

Side note.. i'm a big fan of using pegMGF on your off days.

I would agree with this! One wouldn't want to use PegMgf prework out IMO but MGF would be fine IMO

The reason I don't buy into the gut thing. I also generally run much higher doses in my experiments to find a sweet spot. Perhaps could you be comfusing some minor bloat with distension?

There are exceptions to every rule though. We may act differently to the same compound. One should think about the amount of GH that the people take. That have these suposed GH bellys

Hey Guys,
I wondering if anyone has some info (anecdotal or first hand) on a cross tolerance between these two peptides...
They are very closely related, so I could see this being a problem.

one of the why's I say pin igf1 or igf-1 lr3 1-2hrs AFTER workout.

after heavy training, let your body do what it do for a bit.
Then add your helpers.

one of the why's I say pin igf1 or igf-1 lr3 1-2hrs AFTER workout.

after heavy training, let your body do what it do for a bit.
Then add your helpers.

I agree.. your bodies going to release MGF post workout on it's own as a response, but 1-2 hours is a little reserved in my opinion. MGF is going to peak at 15-20 minutes, so as long as you wait that, you're good to go with the LR3

Also, exogenous MGF will not effect your bodies natural production, which is why I like it first thing Post workout. Simply gives you that extra boost.

Back