igf-1

You could add 10ml of solution to it in order to get 100mcg/ml. This would make it easier to accurately dose smaller amount. That way each I.U. would be 1mcg.
If you wanted less volume 5ml added would give you 200mcg/ml. If it were mine I would use 10ml so that if a bit were to stay in the syringe of drip out, you're not losing like 1/4 days dose the way you would if you used only 1ml of dilutant.
As for dose I'd probably do 20mcg 2x per day. Maybe one in the morning and the other after training. This would give you a 25 day cycle. Keep in mind though that I have not yet used igf and this is all info that I have heard second hand.
*On a side note, I do recall hearing that whatever dilutant you do use need to be acidic to keep it fresh.

Suppose you have some? Do you have some or not? And if so, is it in powder form? Or is it already reconstituted?

Either way, I would add 1ml of solution so you can use less volume. What I do is this (this is using 100mcg/d):

Draw out 10iu (100mcg), then draw up the rest of the syringe with Bac Water to ensure I get a good mix and get all the IGF-1 out of the syringe. Then use it PreWO in the muscle group being worked. Good stuff. Obviously I wouldn't start this high at first if I were you, so if you do 50mcg/d, you would just cut that dose in half.

Basically, the more dilutant you use - the easier it is to get an accurate dose. I'd probably use the 5cc vinegar method outlined in the link. If you choose to use a smaller amount, it's a good idea to do what RJH recommended and add some water to the concentrated solution.

BTW- Back is looking killer RJH! You've got some good width going on there...

Stone said:
BTW- Back is looking killer RJH! You've got some good width going on there...

Thanks brother. Actually gonna attempt my first show this year. Going good so far.

Back