IGF-DES - few questions (did I ruin it?)

Phergy11

Hey Everyone,

I am new to this forum, i mean for registering because I have been here many times searching information.

My order arrived today with my igf-des, acetic acid water and my BAC water.

I did my research and learned out to mix everything the only problem is that I didn't know you had to release the pressure in the vial.

I went and took 3cc acetic water to my 1mg of IGF and went to drop it against the glass gently and it shot in and bounced off the glass and probably hit some of it head on, it happened to fast to tell. I read if it doesnt trickle in you basically ruined your igf....

I finished taking out 1ml each and froze two syringes and kept 1cc to use for my shots for the next 7 days taking about 40mcg (20mcg in each pec is what I did today)

I noticed a pump but not unreal and I am worried that I ruined it. Mind you it also took me longer due to shit getting in my way so it was around 15-20 minutes before I started lifting when I know you should take it right before your workout.

I am just wondering if I shoudl toss it or if it is probably okay, thoughts please, I think i know the answer but I am hoping I am wrong lol.

Also I heard you can do site enhancement with it. Does it only affect the area you inject? If I do a chest workout and shoot my chest it helps my chest but does it help my biceps if I include that in my chest workout?

Thanks guys for all of your help.
I'm hoping I dont have to toss a full bottle of igf lol... let me know.

You should be fine. I would inject in the muscle group trained about 20 min prior to working out. Be sure to take in lots of carbs protein and creatine with it because it shuttles nutrients to the muscles.

Back