IGF DES or MGF Results?

barney10

Just looking for experiences with these two peptides and what people think they gained from them. There are not many logs out there that i can find but used together they do sound promising

Never researched with mgf but my rat got awesome pumps on des pre-workout. DES is best for shuttling nutrients to the muscles so a shake with carbs, protein, and creatine is a must with it.

thats a shame. my chest has always lacked size compared to my shoulders even though its quite strong. any peptides or other substances that you think might help bring it up?

Just looking for experiences with these two peptides and what people think they gained from them. There are not many logs out there that i can find but used together they do sound promising

I would just do DES or LR3 if you want to add in somthign id rec cjc ghrp combo, thats nice for GH output.

LOVE these myself but never got too much from mgf, havent used much though so i could be wrong

Never researched with mgf but my rat got awesome pumps on des pre-workout. DES is best for shuttling nutrients to the muscles so a shake with carbs, protein, and creatine is a must with it.

MeatHead, what was the timing/dosage of your IGF-Des and Shake?

I was thinking 40mcg DES 5mins pre-workout, followed directly by a shake with 40g Whey, 60g Carb, 5g Creatine.

Does this sound sufficient?

MeatHead, what was the timing/dosage of your IGF-Des and Shake?

I was thinking 40mcg DES 5mins pre-workout, followed directly by a shake with 40g Whey, 60g Carb, 5g Creatine.

Does this sound sufficient?

That sounds good to me, make sure you pin the DES in the muscle groups trained bi-lat

You should use them together. Mgf is still am igf.

Research peg mgf.

That plus DES at the proper times will give good growth that is easy to hold on to. Not like an AAS cycle.

Peg mgf. Reg mgf lasts 7-8 min. Peg is like lr3 igf. Roughly 24 hrs but the effect at 2hrs post vs 22hrs post is much much better

Do peg mgf 2x a wk. off days really. 3-400mch bi lat. really as many injs as u can. Each time u LIN it, a stem site will be created. Stem sites will turn into new cells.

Than des post WO. 50mcg each muscle. I do more than bi lat with des tho. Ill do pec,pec, bi,bi

Or delts and tri"s. des is so quick u either have to use it twice a day or hit multiple muscles each time u use it.

Back