IGF-I a must in PCT

fatrock

I have been doing alot of research on IGF-I and i have been thinking of using it on my PCT. I cant see any reason why not too the benefits seem endless. what do you guys think?

IGF1 is a peptide of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Growth Hormone (GH).
After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.

yea but thers also speculation that it could be fertilizer for a tumor... and make the cancer spread to other areas of your body. Ive done igf and absolutely loved it... better than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for me, but that aspect has me weary of doin it again.

I love it, dosage is the issue so many concepts. What works for me is the higher amounts but then side effects creep in for me it is abdominal issues.

Back