IGF Lab Results from GHRP + CJC

Here are some unbelievable lab results from GHRP-6 + CJC 1295 (no DAC). The first lab is before taking any hormones and is a baseline. The second lab is post PCT and was ONLY using 250mcg GHRP-6 + 250mcg CJC-1295 (no DAC) 1x each night pre bed. The IGF-1 almost doubled from 185 to 356!!! Check out the attached labs.

I love the combo of GHRP + CJC and will use both of them for life! Cheaper and bettter than synthetic GH. You can get both of these peptides at PurchasePeptides.Com

Last edited:
Here are some unbelievable lab results from GHRP-6 + CJC 1295 (no DAC). The first lab is before taking any hormones and is a baseline. The second lab is post PCT and was ONLY using 250mcg GHRP-6 + 250mcg CJC-1295 (no DAC) 1x each night pre bed. The IGF-1 almost doubled from 185 to 356!!! Check out the attached labs.

I love the combo of GHRP + CJC and will use both of them for life! Cheaper and bettter than synthetic GH. You can get both of these peptides at PurchasePeptides.Com

I am certainly not able to agree with that statement. There is no question GHRP6/cjc combination will increase the gh pulse and subsequent igf but saying it is better than gh is just not true. Ive done both and there is no comparison.

Everyone has their own experience I cant discredit anyone's personal experience because its theirs not mine.
The results speak volumes to me though.

I am certainly not able to agree with that statement. There is no question GHRP6/cjc combination will increase the gh pulse and subsequent igf but saying it is better than gh is just not true. Ive done both and there is no comparison.

Everyone has their own experience I cant discredit anyone's personal experience because its theirs not mine.
The results speak volumes to me though.

The peptides are great no question but you still have a ceiling with how high you can get your levels, both the gh spike initially and subsequent igf response.

I like running GH 5 on peptides the 2 off days to stimulate endogenous production.

I like all kinds of cocktails too! Sometimes me and my girlfriend run simultaneously, boy do when enjoy that.

The peptides are great no question but you still have a ceiling with how high you can get your levels, both the gh spike initially and subsequent igf response.

I like running GH 5 on peptides the 2 off days to stimulate endogenous production.

Back