IGF lre and des.. kinda lost here

LOCO_GRINGO

So i got 3X1ml LR3 and 3X1ml DES.
I read someone where some guys were taking the DES before workouts and then LR3 after? Is this correct or did i just buy to much?

For mixing i just put 1ml AA water in the vial? Like i do with HGH? If i want to do 100mcgs is that 50mcg in each muscle? Like 50 in each BI? Sec. Q. Would 100mcg be the 1 TICK mark? and what do they mean putting Bac. water in the syringe to? to flush? Sorry for all the questions. Im just lost reading.

So i got 3X1ml LR3 and 3X1ml DES.
I read someone where some guys were taking the DES before workouts and then LR3 after? Is this correct or did i just buy to much?

For mixing i just put 1ml AA water in the vial? Like i do with HGH? If i want to do 100mcgs is that 50mcg in each muscle? Like 50 in each BI? Sec. Q. Would 100mcg be the 1 TICK mark? and what do they mean putting Bac. water in the syringe to? to flush? Sorry for all the questions. Im just lost reading.

How are you brother? If you put 1 ml of AA in 1 mg vial you will end up with 1000 mcgs , so if you want 100 mcgs you go to 10th tick ,Hope we are talking 1 ml syringe. if you want to do 50 mcgs bilateral you go to 5th tick for each side. Some guys add BA to syringe cause AA really burns and water lessens pain. God bless you bro. Minister.

Glad youre here Minister! This guy is a wealth of peptide knowledge.
How are you brother? If you put 1 ml of AA in 1 mg vial you will end up with 1000 mcgs , so if you want 100 mcgs you go to 10th tick ,Hope we are talking 1 ml syringe. if you want to do 50 mcgs bilateral you go to 5th tick for each side. Some guys add BA to syringe cause AA really burns and water lessens pain. God bless you bro. Minister.

You didn't buy too much. I have ran igf DES and lr3 cycles basically non stop for the past two years. I think I bought too much. Lol.

I use 60-100 mcg pre workout. Have went to 200 but it's not needed. Start at 60 and see what you think. I add 2ml AA just to make measuring easier for me. Each tick is 20mcg.

I use lr3 30-60 minutes pwo. While it's active I have a pre workout shake, usually an intranet workout shake, and maybe a pwo shake or a meal. Igf is insulin like and will help shuttle nutrients so take advantage of that during these optimal times.

Lr3 I dose IM or sub Q but not bi lat. You can but IMO it will be systemic anyway. I usually dose DES IM but also do sub q. Either way it works fine. Igf is a great addition to pct also.

Everyone wants to jump on igf because of hyperplasia. Will the peptide cause this? I've doubted it in the past, I'm talking the peptide igf, and IMO if you create the right anabolic environment adding nutrients, supplements, AAS, and training you should be creating the proper environment to make this happen.

Either way I love igf and after two years can say it's made some good improvements so I will continue to add it.

You didn't buy too much. I have ran igf DES and lr3 cycles basically non stop for the past two years. I think I bought too much. Lol.

I use 60-100 mcg pre workout. Have went to 200 but it's not needed. Start at 60 and see what you think. I add 2ml AA just to make measuring easier for me. Each tick is 20mcg.

I use lr3 30-60 minutes pwo. While it's active I have a pre workout shake, usually an intranet workout shake, and maybe a pwo shake or a meal. Igf is insulin like and will help shuttle nutrients so take advantage of that during these optimal times.

Lr3 I dose IM or sub Q but not bi lat. You can but IMO it will be systemic anyway. I usually dose DES IM but also do sub q. Either way it works fine. Igf is a great addition to pct also.

Everyone wants to jump on igf because of hyperplasia. Will the peptide cause this? I've doubted it in the past, I'm talking the peptide igf, and IMO if you create the right anabolic environment adding nutrients, supplements, AAS, and training you should be creating the proper environment to make this happen.

Either way I love igf and after two years can say it's made some good improvements so I will continue to add it.

I agree with you User. Peps are a great compliment to the right bodybuilding regime, and also you have to stick with them for a while to reap benefits. I myself love IGF LR3 and have gotten great results over time, but some guys get a bit inpatient and give up before given the peps a true chance. God bless you. Minister.

Let me just tell you guys that minister is my hero. I'm serious. This guy has spent a lot of time in all aspects with aas, peptides, etc.

Minister I was actually going to pm you on another board and speak with you about osta protocol and GW as well. I think I have it worked out and just gave my mouse 25mg osta which will continue.

Anyway just letting the guys here know minister is a good guy and has some experience as well.

Minister hope all is well on the home front, or as well as it could be.

Let me just tell you guys that minister is my hero. I'm serious. This guy has spent a lot of time in all aspects with aas, peptides, etc.

Minister I was actually going to pm you on another board and speak with you about osta protocol and GW as well. I think I have it worked out and just gave my mouse 25mg osta which will continue.

Anyway just letting the guys here know minister is a good guy and has some experience as well.

Minister hope all is well on the home front, or as well as it could be.

Thanks brother, these words mean a lot to me especially coming from a knowledgeable man like you. Everything is going well at home , thanks for asking. I wanted to touch base with you about GW 1516 , I did some research with this compound about 2 years ago, the stuff was amazing at 5 to 10 mgs a day and a low carb , high intensity cardio regime my subject lost a good amount of BF in about 4 weeks of use, however the source I got it from discontinued it and got it from somewhere else and ended up being bunk, but I saw the osta-gain has it now and I got some on the way to experiment with it. I would say to start with 5 mgs a day and go from there. I would say that combined with a GHRP and GHRH protocol this stuff will work wonders. I am gonna log progress and post up some pictures. God bless you friend. Minister.

Thank you for the info minister. Pretty much where I was looking to start at 5mg.

I guess I have to figure this one out. My research subject is on an AAS cycle, lean bulk I hope lol, and I was considered the GW for endurance, to increase HDL, and bf reduction would be a bonus, but I'd have to figure outa diet.

Back