Igf1-lr3 Safe amount of cycles per year?

JRambo

Hi All,

I'll be starting tomorrow with ghpr6 & igf1-lr3. I'll be using 50mcg of igf1-lr3 pwo 20 days on to 20 days off along with ghpr6 both morning and pwo.

How many cycles of ig1-lr3, as iam using is best to avoid noticeable growth of the intestines?

Also can I draw both the ghrp6 & igf1-lr3 with the one pin?

cheers!

You can use igf1-lr3 4-6 weeks on with 4-5 weeks off then repeat. Are you using the ghrp6 for the hunger effect? Are you bulking? Either way you would have the most productive cycle adding cjc. Adding cjc-1295 and injecting every time you inject ghrp6 it will double the strength of you pulse. Shooting the cjc 1295 and ghrp6 a few time a day will keep you partially desensitized to the igf1lr3. Or you can get a bottle of Cjc 1293 and it will greatly improve the strength of your igf1-lr3 because your body will never have time to become completely sensitized because the cjc 1293 (with dac) keeps you pituitary glad constantly producing hgh. Shooting the ghrp6 just once a day with the igf1lr3 won't have much effect, it needs to be shot atleast 3 times a day. If I were you I'd buy a few bottles of Cjc dac shoot twice a week shoot the ghrp6 3 times a day and of course the igf1lr3 once a day. And yes you can mix all peptides in the same slin prior to injection.

Forgot to mention ill also be using ghrp6 before bed so 3x per day @100mcg. Cheers for the answers!

Ill definitively look into cjc as I've read that in many posts that I've researched.. I was told I could do anywhere to 20-30 days on and off with igf1lr3 and chose the 20 days on and off for convenience to use one vial per cycle.

My main question was if I continued to do 20 or 30 days etc on and off over the long term at 50mcg would it increase the chances of growth of intestines etc? Because originally I bought enough to last me just under 6 months but got the doses wrong so I've bought well over what I needed $$$ ZZZzzzzz haha

Back