PSL igf1 LR3 : Unofficial Log

synonymous

By unofficial I mean I'm not sponsored PSL or getting anything from this. I got 2 bottles with my own hard earned cash.

I'm running this in conjunction (And with permission) from 3J, his diet and his training protocols. The idea is to help with fat loss. It would be nice if it could help with all sorts of anti-aging aspects. I guess we'll see.

Notes:
- I've heard it is best to run 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. That's what I'll be doing. Although some have run it much longer.
- It's LR3 and not DES.
- I'm hoping that even if I get a little relaxed on my diet (It happens) that the fat loss will continue.
- I'm hoping that my muscles will fill out more, even on off days.
- Not sure about a time frame for any of the above taking place, but I've hear anywhere from day 1 to week 1. I'm on day 3 so nothing right now.
- Using a slin to do IM injections where I have easy to reach muscle. I won't worry about where to inject.
(There is one exception to the above, which is today, where I will be bringing my slin to the gym and doing some spot injections to see if the pump is better)
- Dosing at 50mcg per day, in the morning.

Questions I have that maybe the vets can answer and possibly PSL reps (Although I've had jozifp103 has been helpful with some of my questions, as has 3J)

1. I still hear that AA is better than BAC and then BAC and AA aren't really much different etc etc. Does anybody have a link to a study saying that it MUST be AA (Used to reconstitute the igf1)?
2. Does anybody have a good recipe for making AA?
3. Since this has a longer half-life, does it really matter if done in the morning or in the evening? Are there times it is best NOT to pin? I've heard before bed isn't a good idea because it gets in the way of your own MGF production while sleeping? I may have read that wrong.
4. What has been your own time frame for noticing the effects (Good and bad) from 50mcg a day?
5. If BAC water is OK (Or AA for that matter) would adding more to make a larger injection (For splitting it between two sides) be OK?
6. For those that believe AA is best, in order to avoid that burn, do you mix it with BAC or does that defeat the purpose?

PSL doesn't carry DES so I can't try that out. Interested in it, but I guess I'll have to wait. Otherwise, PSL was great as far as getting everything. Now lets see if this product does well. I will try to keep things updated over the next 4 weeks as far as any small or big changes in body/mood etc. I hope things workout well, I have high hopes.

Update 1:

Trained shoulders today and did 25mcg per shoulde4 to see if there would be a pump but no noticeable difference.

Update2:

While it's still early to say, my skin is clearing up a bit. I generally have bad heat rashes in summer but this week they've gone down. I am usually prescribed steroid cream but haven't used any this week.

I've put on some water weight. I have been doing my research and while many say there should be no wayer weight, apparently this depends on the individual. Some have said that lowering their dose fixed the issue while others split it in 2 (morning and afternoon or evening)

I am a little sleepier during the day but that's OK. It's not like I needed a new reason to drink more caffeine***12290;

Back