IGF1DES (1-3) ON SALE NOW!!~~~ All Week!

www.Iron-Dragon.com is a company selling un tested pirated cheap knockoff drugs. they clearly don't understand that I can put them out of business here in this thread if I choose. They should show respect I pioneered the Research chemical industry more than 15 years ago. I will put them down if I see Fit.

At this point the company doesn't show the intelligence to operate their business safely and puts any customers privacy and at the same time. Who knows if they will learn from their mistakes or if they end up having their Credit blacklisted for the next 10 years.
Ether way I'd steer clear of there guys for now they are no pioneers chaats for sure and who know if the products are safe.

Igf1DES in not longer for sale by Great white peptides they too have come and gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had pec tear last year, will igf des help me ,well at least a little bit if i inject in that spot to fill torn mucle?

igf has been shown in research to help speed recovery but it wont fill in the tear man. you have to have a surgeon fix that.

gotcha man. did it actually speed up and or fill in for you?

dont miss out on this sale everyone. lr3 and des are a steal.

yes it did, and i used LR3 not des,thats why i was asking

well i will say that you see more pronounced pumps and fullness with des. may fill it in a little bit more. i use it more so for keeping water weight down and aided fat loss personally, but then again i have been known to hammer my rats weak spots with it as well

DES will increase IGF levels considerably for a small dosage ( in lab rats)

higher IGF levels = new satellite cells and repair in over drive

I would say that as far as peps go DES is one of the better ones that really does work.

DES will increase IGF levels considerably for a small dosage ( in lab rats)

higher IGF levels = new satellite cells and repair in over drive

I would say that as far as peps go DES is one of the better ones that really does work.

agreed zeek. i like to rotate des with lr3 personally. seems like gwp has his hand in my wallet on a weekly basis haha

Honestly only complaint of that I have received. Right now prices reflect sale, the other week we had discount codes. Next time email and we will help you out immediately getting the right price. Sorry for the inconvenience buddy!

Back