igtropin igf-1 lr3?? how to get. (not source check)

jozifp103

I am not asking for a source I am just curious as to how people get their hands on (non-research chem site) igf-1 lr3, like igtropin etc...the only way i know of to get igf is through research chem sites, and i'm never 100% confident in their products. i've heard great things about igtropin and I have never heard of a way to find it. theres gotta be a way to get some pharm grade igf but the only way i've ever heard of is chem sites. do you just have to get lucky and hopefully your supplier carries it?

I am not asking for a source I am just curious as to how people get their hands on (non-research chem site) igf-1 lr3, like igtropin etc...the only way i know of to get igf is through research chem sites, and i'm never 100% confident in their products. i've heard great things about igtropin and I have never heard of a way to find it. theres gotta be a way to get some pharm grade igf but the only way i've ever heard of is chem sites. do you just have to get lucky and hopefully your supplier carries it?

You can be confident with RUI-products. thats mostly all i use now... love the peps.

ya i get most of my ancillaries from rui. the igf is like triple the price of anywhere else though. Do you know how one usually comes across igtropin and other brand names of igf? is it just once and a while it comes around and the dealers have it?

Back