I'm 27 and on TRT with E2 at 87. Need advice

Manhataan

Hey everyone,

I'm 27 and have been on trt for 6 months. Felt really sluggish back in March and libido/erections sucked. Figured I'd get my testosterone levels checked (for the first time ever) and had a full hormone panel (except e2 for some reason). All hormones were normal except testosterone, which was 266 (total). Had it checked a month later to confirm and it was 274. I don't remember the "free" testosterone, but it was relative to the total.

Long story short, I finally got a doctor to give me injections. We tried clomid first, but it didn't work because an MRI indicated that I have a flattened pituitary, so I have secondary hypogonadism. I'm aware that HCG might've been beneficial too, but I was desperate and I'm not interested in HCG or natural test anymore because I don't plan to have children anyway.

So, I started at 100mg of test C every week. Didn't really notice much of a difference in any regard after a few months of this protocol (brought my test up to 425). I've been on 200mg every week for the last month and notice a slight increase in libido. Had blood work done just last week and got total test and estradiol checked and I believe that I've found the culprit to my lethargy and low libido: the estradiol was pretty damn high. Total test was 725 and E2 was at 87. (the reference range they used for the E2 was < or = 39).

I've had some intermittent tingling/swelling in my nips in the last year due to this as well. I'm seeing a doctor in a couple of days to get an AI. Any suggestions as to what AI and what dosage? My doctor is not an endocrinologist so he's not completely savvy to protocols with hormone replacement therapy. He's the best doctor I've had for this issue, though.

I'm 27, 15% body fat, 6'1 1/2, 245lbs. Been weight training for 10 years. Never did a cycle of steroids. Took lots of over the counter test boosters over the years just to "feel" like I was getting an edge.

Anyway, any advice would be great and appreciated. Also, if my total T was a 725 just a week ago, because the E2 was so damn high, if I were to get that E2 in check, how much would that potentially raise my test? Also, I've only been on the 200mg per week for a month, so I imagine another month or two on this will be better absorbed and may also raise my test. (I do 2 injections per week: 100mg after 3 days, 100mg 4 days later). Outer thigh.

you took test without any way to control your sides. hcg is not only to have kids in the future but also to regulate your own test levels so you body can function properly.

1. Lowing e2 will not raise test. Lowering e2 will stop you from growing boobs and crying at rom coms.
2. I would start with .5 mg Adex 2x a week. You will have to cut a 1mg adex pill in half .

Back