im all screwed up................ confused and confused

Illtemper

Heres the deal, i picked up some ghrp-2 and cjc-1293 i have never done them before and i have been reading and reading and i thought i had a good handle on what i needed to
do to mix and get going but now im confused and think im OVER thinking this process..

Mixing 5mg of ghrp-2 would go with 2.5ml of bac water and draw up to 5 units for 100mcg on a 1cc easy touch u-100 insulin syringe??

Also mixing cjc-1293 i was gonna mix 2mg of cjc with 2 ml of bac water for 100mcg and draw up to 10 on the same type of syringe??

is this what i should go with, am i looking at this right????

On the peptide calculator it say 10 iu's or draw up to tick mark #5, What are tick marks on these easy touch u-100 syringes??

help me out here on what im missing!
PLEASE!!!

Also, this might sound dumb but i plan on doing both together. it is ok to put them both into one syringe???

Last edited:
Your math is correct. I would just put one cc in the cjc and make it 5 units for both to make easier. I prefer 1/2 cc syringes because they have numbers for every 5 units rather than every 10. Yes you can put them in the same syringe for injection.

Heres the deal, i picked up some ghrp-2 and cjc-1293 i have never done them before and i have been reading and reading and i thought i had a good handle on what i needed to
do to mix and get going but now im confused and think im OVER thinking this process..

Mixing 5mg of ghrp-2 would go with 2.5ml of bac water and draw up to 5 units for 100mcg on a 1cc easy touch u-100 insulin syringe??

Also mixing cjc-1293 i was gonna mix 2mg of cjc with 2 ml of bac water for 100mcg and draw up to 10 on the same type of syringe??

is this what i should go with, am i looking at this right????

On the peptide calculator it say 10 iu's or draw up to tick mark #5, What are tick marks on these easy touch u-100 syringes??

help me out here on what im missing!
PLEASE!!!

Also, this might sound dumb but i plan on doing both together. it is ok to put them both into one syringe???

if u want to go by the same standard as you do with the rp-2 you should dilute the cjc with 1ml to get the equivalent value in tics so to say.basically you half the ml in quantity of mg. 5 mg with 2.5ml,2mg with 1ml of bac so each way u get the 100mcg in the same amount of liquid drawn. use a 1ml insulin pin so you got a easier task

Thank you for the replys!!

One more question though, trying to schedule this right now...
I workout at about 8pm maybe a little later. So i was planning on taking these in the am before breakfast, 30 min before lunch and then doing the last one post workout which would be an hour before bed. Would this workout for good results???

Should you take them right when you wake up?? or just as long as you take 30mins or so before you eat??

ALSO SUB-Q OR IM? DOES IT MATTER FOR THESE PEPS?

Thank you for the replys!!

One more question though, trying to schedule this right now...
I workout at about 8pm maybe a little later. So i was planning on taking these in the am before breakfast, 30 min before lunch and then doing the last one post workout which would be an hour before bed. Would this workout for good results???

Should you take them right when you wake up?? or just as long as you take 30mins or so before you eat??

ALSO SUB-Q OR IM? DOES IT MATTER FOR THESE PEPS?

All of this sounds good to me brother. Do it sub-q. Taking right before waking up is good. Also keep in mind that you want to take them on an empty stomach. Preferably a few hours after your last meal and about 30 minutes before your next meal.

Thanks for the replys! Ive been hitting in both sub-q and im,, just to see. I dont notice anything yet but its only been a few days..

In general, ive been reading some only take monday-friday and no peps on the weekend, is this a good general way to go??

Thanks for the replys! Ive been hitting in both sub-q and im,, just to see. I dont notice anything yet but its only been a few days..

In general, ive been reading some only take monday-friday and no peps on the weekend, is this a good general way to go??

Generally you don't need to take days off with the ghrps. However if you feel that you have desensitization occurring, you can take the weekend off.

Yeah I dont take days off with the gh peps.

Back