Im doing my first cycle and need opinions and advice

Monark

Hi all, so i will be starting my first steroid cycle, a friend got me proviron, anavar and test for the cycle itself and clomid and nolvadex for the pct. What do you guys rate this for a first cycle? and should i take liver protection pills or any other pills/substances to fight side effects? and is there any other information that i need to know, thanks

From 1-10 I would rate it a zero.

First cycle should be test only. Proviron isn't an ai. You need either arimidex or aromasin. Hcg is recommended too.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Click and read the link above. You need bloodwork and much more than what you have posted.

This I agree 100% ^^^. You really do not know anything about what you are about to embark on doing. You need to read all the sticky posts. Learn about Estrogen, Prolactin and progesterone.
Where is your AI. Do you understand what an why to use an AI.

Test only for the first cycle and there are many reasons for this. You and your body don't know how to use these compounds so why would you need more more than one.

What is you long and short term goals

I'd rate your cycle about a 4. You need more research to be sure, I've seen much worse first cycles here. At least You have an injectable testosterone and a planned pct.
As noted you will need an ai.anavar isn't worth it right now imo. Hcg is recommended along with precycle bloodwork

Test only for first cycle and to further guidance. what's your BF %, height, weight and most importantly age. if you're younger than 21-22 dont even touch AAS's

okay thanks for the advice, will stick to test only, and what are your views on using the proviron for blocking estrogen? and how would you compare injecting test with taking it orally?

Damn Monark, again ...and I am keeping it nice here. YOu are so in the dark and uneducated , OK :) that you are far from ready to start a cycle. I know you have some gear and you wanna do this but PLEASE do not until you get educated.

Ya see you haven't acknowledged that you need an AI. What is the comment on Proviron and an Estrogen blocker ? That is not an estro blocker :(
What about PCT
For us to help when you get ready we need your compete stats:
age, ht
wt,
BF%
and some history of your training years
You sound young , are you ? Just tell us

Monark even if you do just Test you need to have a full understanding.

Test is injectable not oral where did this Q come up.

Listen myself and the Vets on here like to help and we wanna see successful cycles so we do not just spoon feed you and tell you just to do this or that. WE promote the safest use of AAS as possible and so first you need to read up study , if you will and the entire subject and proper protocol of cycling.

SO read all the sticky's , Google what more you need to understand and come back here to us with Q's and then ........ you will get close to understanding the what and why we advise what we do.

Give yourself a few months of study and reading. Learn how to put an outline of your cycle and entire plan down for us to critique.

Don't just go away. Stick with us on here and get some more Q n A going.

OK, Good Luck and welcome :wavey:

Last edited:
okay thanks for the advice, will stick to test only, and what are your views on using the proviron for blocking estrogen? and how would you compare injecting test with taking it orally?

You can't take test orally. Proviron isn't an aromatise inhibitor. Arimidex and aromasin are ai's. I think you need to read the beginner cycle stickys like Mike says. You can't just take what was given to you by someone you think you know.

steroidology.com/proviron-mesterolone/ - i read on here that proviron blocks estrogen? thanks again for all the advice.. i realize i need to do more research.
i am 1,85m/ 6,1ft, 22 in a few months, 76kg, 8% body fat, been working out for about a year and a half.

One you are too young and you know that but choose to do different. So if in years to come, IF I repeat you have problems from your use as a youth, you know where NOT TO COME for help... ha, just saying. But we would .

Now as to what you do not understand. I will copy and paste from the site you mentioned. " Proviron is an anti-aromatase, so obviously anti-estrogens would be futile and redundant" I believe (correct me if wrong) that this is what you are hanging you knowledge on ?

What you do not understand about the statement is that Proviron does not aromatize and so when using Proviron you don't need an AI. Yepper but that means when using Prov by itself or with say a 19 nor which does not aromatize it is of no need and un-useful to use the AI. OK

Get this and get this straight Proviron has NO ABILITY to help in anyway the control of Estrogen. So by using Testosterone you WILL raise you E2. BW will tell how much BUT IT WILL aromatase. Test is one of the highest of Aromatizing compounds along side Dbol.

I realize that you did consent to using test only but I just wanted you to learn something because you are not the first person who thinks what you did. Mast is another compound people are mislead about. I will tell you that Tren and Deca are also confused.

I have no idea as to why so, just so many people have a hard time with using an AI. SInce there are so many other sides from high estrogen and NOT JUST GYNO it will usually make a cycler feel much better if using an AI and keeping his E2 in a proper level

OP let us know when you start and how it goes. :wavey:

Last edited:
Nice Zen, OMM! I Thought you'd chew this kid up! :). Ya must have "slept at a Holiday Inn"

Hope he listens.... and reads.

There's a great statement in the stickies that says use exactly these compounds in these doses - nothing more & nothing less. I've been hanging around these threads for a few months now and it is amazing the number of people that won't/don't do that.

My take on the 22 years old thing is your biggest worry is fertility, may not be important now but some day it may be the most important thing in the world to you & wife.

Nice Zen, OMM! I Thought you'd chew this kid up! :). Ya must have "slept at a Holiday Inn"

Hope he listens.... and reads.

Thanks for the support , I am trying to change my attitude a bit. Save my sledge hammer for the punks that show stupidity , arrogance and disrespect. If I expect them to respect me well then it is obvious what my part should be.

I also want O'logy to be a welcoming forum, sharing knowledge and experience in BB / PL and the safe use of AAS. Also a good place to help promote people to ask the Q's they are intimidated to ask and not feel embarrassed.

Ha, not so easy for me to do ALL THE TIME. :) I'm giving my effort.

Thanks for the support , I am trying to change my attitude a bit. Save my sledge hammer for the punks that show stupidity , arrogance and disrespect. If I expect them to respect me well then it is obvious what my part should be.

I also want O'logy to be a welcoming forum, sharing knowledge and experience in BB / PL and the safe use of AAS. Also a good place to help promote people to ask the Q's they are intimidated to ask and not feel embarrassed.

Ha, not so easy for me to do ALL THE TIME. :) I'm giving my effort.

Effort noted! Lol

Back