Importing Research Powers to Canada?

TheCelt

Any Canadians have experience with this? I have see customs seize E-Cigs from people because they contained a nicotine vaporizer. I had friends in the UK who used to import and home brew, but Canada seems to me much more restrictive. I can't imagine a 1KG bag of white power getting by them.

I have a few friends in Canada. They seem to have trouble getting AAS or even research chems in sometimes but it is possible. I have a bud in Australia who can get it passed customs. You just need to work with the owner and hope that he is flexible with his packaging

Ive only ever had one issue, but a reship was issued to another location that made it through. Our customs aren't as bad as people make them out to be

Hey Cross, would you mind me asking what Research Chem company you use and did you have to do anything special to get the shipments through, like ask for it to be packaged or labeled a certain way? Also, I'm guessing customs gave you no legal trouble other that a seizure notice when they stopped your package?

Hey Cross, would you mind me asking what Research Chem company you use and did you have to do anything special to get the shipments through, like ask for it to be packaged or labeled a certain way? Also, I'm guessing customs gave you no legal trouble other that a seizure notice when they stopped your package?

I didn't even receive a seizure letter, often times they wont send one. I used pln and they were descrete

PLN? I'm not familiar with them and a quick Google did not educate me much, do you have more info on who they are, website perhaps?

Back