In need of help

malin819

Hi guys!!

Its been quite a while since I've been here and trained since I had a accident that took out my left shoulder. I restarted training a month ago but now I need help with my diet. Last year 3Js build a a bulking diet but I can't use that one anymore since my stats have changes

I'm currently 175 pounds and by bodyfat increased since last year. I'm just looking to get back my body that I used to have but cut down my BF

A trainer at my gym gave me a sample diet but I'm sure you guys can help me out with all of this. I'll be running during the summer a cycle of Test E Tren E

1) 4 egg white omelet, veggies, one piece whole wheat toast or 3/4 cup cooked oatmeal. Protein shake with 30gr protein

2) 1 cup of cottage cheese or greek yogurt

3) Large salad with veggies and 4oz chicken

4) 1/2 cup yogurt

5) 6oz chicken/turkey/beef with 1/2 cup steamed rice or baked potato with veggie

now my concern...barely any food in there. Can you guys help me out :)

PS...I don't have the funds for another diet by 3Js...and that sucks big time since his last one was spot on

Work out your BMR and TDEE then work out your macros for your foods and go from there.

Macros to aim for:
1g protein (Minimum) per lb of Lean body weight
0.4g fat (Minimum) per lb of Lean body weight
Carbs have not really got a formula like the ones above, just add them in too fill the gap to add up to the caloric total

Work out your BMR and TDEE then work out your macros for your foods and go from there.

Macros to aim for:
1g protein (Minimum) per lb of Lean body weight
0.4g fat (Minimum) per lb of Lean body weight
Carbs have not really got a formula like the ones above, just add them in too fill the gap to add up to the caloric total

^^^this is excellent advice right here. If you're pretty lean I would change the minimums to per LB of total BW but if you're overweight by a lot you can keep them at per LB lean body weight. OP, you can still use your old 3J diet you just have to make the necessary changes to tailor it to where you're at now. For instance if you're weight is less than what it was before, you make smaller portions of everything to cut out calories and if you're bigger than before, increase portions and add macros.

Back