Info on staking GHRP6 + CJC 1295. For Injury Repair and Fat Loss.

xryleex

Okay, Firstly I’m Female. Which from what I can tell that doesn’t make a difference for taking either of these peptides. ***61514; So I’ve spent countless days scouring the internet looking up many dosages and sites about peptides and this is what I’ve learned I was wondering if anyone can confirm or add to this so I know I’m doing it right. Would really appreciate some input. Obviously this is my first time using peptides or injectable substance. So I’m still abit unsure with needle measurements and things.

So correct me if I’m wrong but this is what I’ve come to understand.
When reconstituting peptides, we want to use a ratio of BW to peptide of 1:2. So we would add 2.5 ml of BW to a 5 mg vial.

Dose should 5 ticks [little ticks]. = 100 mcg
start from 50 mcg and go upto 100mcg in stages
Should be taken twice daily....? (not sure on that)
And also on a 1CC needle.
for 100 Mcg its 5 small ticks going upto the first big tick?
Because there's 20mcg in every little tick? and 100mcg to every big tick.

For CJC 1295
It should be 1mg twice a week?

Also can anyone give me more information on Bottle Life of these peptides once mixed and the half lifes. Just so I have an extra Idea of the quanitity to buy.
Thanks.

What you have so far looks good. CJC is good at 2x per week if you are using CJC w/ DAC. And the GHRP can be used 2-3x per day. First thing AM is great for fat loss, post workout, and Prior to bed are all great times to administer. As for Syringe size, I usually use 1cc insulin syringe with 5/16'' 31 guage needle.

The shelf life of the peptides will be about 3 wks after reconstitution.

Also, you may want to go with Ipam or GHRP2 for fat loss. GHRP-6 releases Ghrelin upon administration which dramatically spikes appetite. Not always the best when trying to cut.

What you have so far looks good. CJC is good at 2x per week if you are using CJC w/ DAC. And the GHRP can be used 2-3x per day. First thing AM is great for fat loss, post workout, and Prior to bed are all great times to administer. As for Syringe size, I usually use 1cc insulin syringe with 5/16'' 31 guage needle.

The shelf life of the peptides will be about 3 wks after reconstitution.

Also, you may want to go with Ipam or GHRP2 for fat loss. GHRP-6 releases Ghrelin upon administration which dramatically spikes appetite. Not always the best when trying to cut.

Cheers mate!! that sounds good was thinking about GHRP2 was wondering if there was any major differences. Really appreciate the input!

Any time.. GHRP-2 is a little stronger than 6 also. Both 6 and 2 can raise cortisol and prolactin levels. GHRP-2 will raise them a little more.. but still in the upper range of normal from all the studies I've read.

Back