Information on Acne prevention and care

I came off cycle about 2 months ago! Never had acne with any previous cycles just towards the end and prior to my last one.

This can happen when hormones are out of whack and trying to balance out. My guess is you didnt have any acne on cycle correct?

Are you doing or have you done a PCT?

This can happen when hormones are out of whack and trying to balance out. My guess is you didnt have any acne on cycle correct?

Are you doing or have you done a PCT?

Correct.. No acne on cycle. Only started noticing it post cycle. Finished PCT a few weeks ago but was taking a lower dose of CLOMID so that may be the issue. Ive got extra CLOMID and going to get Nolvadex to use for PCT on my next cycle.

Correct.. No acne on cycle. Only started noticing it post cycle. Finished PCT a few weeks ago but was taking a lower dose of CLOMID so that may be the issue. Ive got extra CLOMID and going to get Nolvadex to use for PCT on my next cycle.

It should clear up as time passes. Just apply that zinc oxide as I stated and things should improve. How bad is it?

I'm about 12 weeks into a deca/test cycle and started noticing some acne. I can't say for certain that it's cycle related as I've had a change in diet and some added work stress, but I'm curious to see if it gets worse. I never had issues on test only cycles but I know guys who've had major issues with it before. I can't do accutane if it came to that, I was on it as a teen and it wrecked me. I'll be reading through this thread.

It should clear up as time passes. Just apply that zinc oxide as I stated and things should improve. How bad is it?

Not bad at all.. It was the worst last week. I will give a weekly update on my progress with the meds I listed above and with the dosages I'm taking for anyone else having issues. Picked up some zinc oxide today so this shit doesn't stand a chance. Thanks for the input and concern Schredder. All you guys here are awesome..

I'm about 12 weeks into a deca/test cycle and started noticing some acne. I can't say for certain that it's cycle related as I've had a change in diet and some added work stress, but I'm curious to see if it gets worse. I never had issues on test only cycles but I know guys who've had major issues with it before. I can't do accutane if it came to that, I was on it as a teen and it wrecked me. I'll be reading through this thread.

PM me if you have any questions.. like I said ill post a weekly log of all my meds and dosages along with progress for the next 2-4 months. While it's not bad for me yet, I want it gone and non existent without acutane.

UPDATE!! It's been 1 week since I started the medications I was prescribed by my dermatologist and so far the ones that seem to be having the biggest effect on me are the *TRETINION* and *PANOXYL* applying panoxyl to my back 10 min BEFORE showering and tretinoin to the areas of break out near my hairline NIGHTLY. I am also taking *SOLODYN* 80mg tablets by mouth daily but don't think that is effecting me as much YET. Pretty low dose and a medication that takes a while to start working. I have the Zinc Oxide ready for battle if need be but since we already know that it helps I wanted to test these others out and hopefully give some new solutions or alternative solutions to these issues. Satisfied with progress so far!

Back